Chapter 25

Mark P.O.V

I was looking for Y/N when dark comes in my face just staring at me. I knew what he was trying to do so I kept my mind blank so he wouldn't get into my head. I heard a grunt of frustration from him after a few seconds knowing he was about to give up when suddenly Y/N shows up in the sky.

Y/N P.O.V

I saw dark so I hovered over the scene for a bit until I came down making sure my huge wings didn't hit mark or the tall grass and I didn't really feel like feeling with dark I quickly grab mars hand and teleport out of their.

Jack P.O.V

I was still waiting in the field for Y/N and I got bored and was a little tired from not getting enough sleep last night so I took a quick nap.

Y/N P.O.V

After telling mark the plan and plan B I remembered I forgot jack back in the fields. Internally facepalming for forgetting I teleport to him. I see him laying in the tall grass asleep so I teleport him out of their along with myself making sure I wouldn't pass out again I go upstairs and take fall asleep.

??????(you should know who this is by now) P.O.V

"Hello." I said to the 3 hitmen/women I hired "you guys know the plan and remember I need her alive." I said to them looking at each other in the eye to make sure they understood. "Good now go!" I said pointing to the door leading outside.

A/N

Sorry the chapter was short just thought it was good leaving it of like that. Anyway do you guys prefer the around 300 word chapters or the around 200? Tell me please it would be very helpful but for now I'll just write as much as I think should be in the chapter.

K

-3-

Temmy says boi!