Chapter 21

Jacks P.O.V

I woke up on the couch and I was confused for a minute, until I remembered what had happened. I don't really know where I am all I know is that Y/N is still unconscious and i'm in a random house. I look over to Y/N and I decided to just leave her to rest and I don't know how to wake someone that is unconscious. I decided to go see if there was any food because I was a little hungry to be honest.

Y/N P.O.V

Then I heard Dark Y/N yelling and screaming.

"Wake up!" She never screams or yells at me unless its something very urgent and what i mean buy urgent I mean urgent. I gather all my energy around my body and focus on waking up.

Jacks P.O.V

I found a bag of chips and was walking back out to the couch. I almost dropped my bag of chips when I saw Y/N floating off the ground with (insert a color) surrounding her like fire. I look at her with astonishment. Then the color goes out and she falls i quickly catch her realizing she isn't that heavy. I put her on the couch as carefully as possible. After a while I see her eyes start to open so I rush to to her side.

Y/N P.O.V

When I woke up I saw jack there looking at me.

"You know, its boring being trapped in your mined." I said as he smiles. "I didn't know how long it would be until you woke up. I was starting to get bored." he said still smiling, his eerie smile.

"Ok enough sappy talk." I said getting up feeling like I could run forever.

A/N

New chapter will be out soon

k

bye.