Chapter 24

(Insert best friends name) P.O.V

I was sitting home when I got a text message notification. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see who messaged me, it was from Maddie "Y/N needs our help, come to my house as fast as possible." I responded with "Okay, also try not to be mean to her/him." She replies with "fine. (add sarcasm)" I don't know why Maddie thinks I don't like Y/N. Ever since she almost killed me, she thinks I hate her. I know Maddie doesn't really like her, but I do she is the reason I'm still here for a few occasions.

Maddie P.O.V

I walked in the door and there was a mess everywhere. I heard whimpering sounds coming from my closet so I rush to open the door and saw my dog tied up. After untying my dog and clean the house "I'll find who broke into my house, made a mess and tied my dog up." I thought as Vinny (my friend Maddie if your reading FYI different Vinny your "original Vinny died") kept barking at me probably because he hates when I ball my hands up into a fist, it scares him sometimes. I Text Taryn and eat my lunch.

Little ol' time skip

I hear a knock on my door after my show finishes, I walk up and open the door to be greeted by a bear hug by (insert best friend name) "hey!" I said it's been forever since I've seen her. "Hey!" She/he replies jumping a bit clearly happy today "come on in." I said walking into my house. "So where is Y/N?" Asked (insert best friends name) "she said she was in a weird place with friends." I said she just nods and I go and grab the things we need to do the ritual.

Y/N P.O.V

I was trying to find out where mark was with jack. "Come ok I think I know where he is." I took jack's hand and teleported an open field of grass and I yelled "MARK!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell "WHO IS OUT THERE!!!!!" I sniffed the air, smelling mark so immediately sent a mind link saying "hey where are you?" I got a reply "In this stupid field!" he yelled clearly frustrated so I unlink and fly up looking around with my wolf eyes and spot him looking around probably for us so I fly down toward him and see.......

A/N

Sitting and chilling chilling with froot loops!

K

Temmy says

Boi