Chapter 18

(good animation and song)

????? P.O.V

Now all I have to do is destroy this world and I won't have to deal with those idiots anymore.

Y/N dark side P.O.V

I just need to play a song in Y/N head then she can get some strength to fight the monsters(I dunno the logic.)..... I got it!

Y/N P.O.V

Suddenly I hear a familiar song playing in my head all of a sudden I felt adrenaline rush and started to dodge his attacks by dancing then I hear the speed pick so slide under his legs and opened my wings going really high then I drop and spin really fast like a bullet.

Then I circled back up gathering a ball of yin and yang throwing at it then it tries to hit me but I jump 30 feet in the air and fold in my wings and spin quickly. *Crack*. I here as i make contact with his head after I made contact he fell with his head bleeding so I put a healing spell on him making sure that it would only heal him enough to not die then I teleport back to Jack.

Jack P.O.V

I was still waiting locked in the cage that thing locked me in when suddenly I see Y/N pop into view and she unlocks the cage and I'm free.

"Finally!!!!!!" I say as I put my hand up and jump up and down with joy but not for long because we here a siren and Y/N looked so tired that I would immediately say no if she asked if it was ok to teleport, so I quickly grab her hand and run.

A/N
Hi..........

See you in the next chapter

Bye