Part 6

Recap

"I miss you" we both said in unison.

---

He pulled away. Tears rolling down his cheeks, he avoided eye contact. I smiled at his actions. I wiped away his tears and he looked me in the eye.

"Yah, where is the tough man that i used to know, baby face?" he smiled and chuckled.

"He's still here. And you haven't changed, still calling me baby face." i nodded and laughed. I looked at the teacher. The teacher was glaring at me. And the whole class was staring at us.

"Miss Y/N and Bambam would you guys mind sitting down and continue to talk later?" i groaned. Bambam chuckled and sat down. I gave the teacher a glare and sat.

The teacher then started talking. Blahh blah blahhh ... Whatever, i'm going to sleep. See you later world. I chuckled silently at my weird behaviour. Sleep then took control of me.

-

"Y/N! KIM Y/N!" i groaned. That voice sounds familiar but i'm lazy to think. I hope this person goes away. I then go to my dreamland but before i could do that, the person slapped my head. I stood up, angrily.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" i shouted with my eyes closed. That person then opened my eyes. The face was still blur to me. I leaned closer to looked better. That person chuckled at me.

"It's me Kim Taehyung." i gave him a what-the-fuck face. He chuckled. He ruffled my hair and i slapped his hands away.

"Let's go, it's lunch time now." i just nodded and we walked out.

We walked in silent. No one daring to speak. He stole some glances and i just ignored it. The cafeteria was still far away. Sigh. I just wish my class was near the cafeteria. I hate awkward silence.

Argh, we finally arrived. The cafeteria was filled with students. It was very noisy. Well, what can i expect. Sighh.

BTS noticed us and waved their hands. Some of their "fan-girls" glared at me. Some of the fan girls eyed me head to toe. I then walked to the queue. Taehyung went down to sit at the table.

Suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was the girl that glared at me. I kept quiet and waited for her to speak. She was still not talking. I then opened my mouth to speak.

"What do you want?" i speak with a cold tone.

"Stay away from our oppas." i laughed out loud.

"HAHA your oppas?Who?" she glared at me.

"BTS!STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!" the girl slapped me. The cafeteria went quiet. Everyone was looking at us.

BTS and Hyuna gasped. They ran closer and i stopped them. They stood still. I looked at the girl. She was smirking at me. I chuckled evily. I kicked her stomach and everyone gasped. That girl fell to the floor.

I walked away and someone poured cold water onto my head. I turned and that girl was the one who poured the water. She laughed and i laughed back. She stopped laughing. She looked at me as if i was crazy or something.

I raised my hand to slapped her. I smirked as she moved back a little. I chuckled lowly and spoke.

"Why?Scared now?" i laughed. Everyone stared wide eyes at my voice. I become like a monster when i'm mad.

When i am about to swing my hand. Someone backhugged me. My eyes widen. My hand dropped to my side. The person nuzzled his/her face in the crook of my neck.

"Please don't do it."

---

Sorry chingus !! I took too long to update haiss :( School was hard to manage and the pressure of getting my results back was real !! But this is it , follow me if you want to be updated :) LOVE YOU CHINGUS

BTS WON THE BILLBOARD GUYS !!