Part 8

Recap

"Because i..."

-----

"Because i umm...like her?" he said awkwardly.

My heart clenched at his words. I felt jealousy coming. What? Jealousy? Pain? Do i ...? No,i don't like him. He can like whoever he wants.

"Ok,whatever." i got up. I walked away with my head down. I just realised my whole body is wet.

I walked to my locker. Reaching my locker, i sighed. There were markings of lipstick all over my locker. Words of vulgarities came up.

I did my locker combination and it opened. I took a pack of tissue and wiped my locker clean.

I then took my extra set of clothes. I closed my locker and walked to the girls rest room. I walked in. There were girls doing their make ups. Argh why can't there be peace?

They were the stupid fangirls that were eyeing me. I groaned. They immediately turned their heads to me. They began to stare at me.

I ignored their stares and walked to one of the cubicles. While changing, whispers were heard. The whispers were not really whispers. They are really dumb.

"This bitch really deserves to be poured water on."

"HAAHAHAHA" laughters spread to the whole rest room.

I chuckled. I quickly changed my clothes. It was a simple yet swag look.

I folded my wet clothes and went out

I folded my wet clothes and went out. The girls was still doing their make up.

"You still won't look pretty,why try?" i mumbled under my breath.

I think one of them heard it. She told her "squat" and they glared at me. This is going to be fun.

"What?Done staring?I know i'm beautiful." i closed my eyes and comb my hair using my fingers. They kept quiet.

I opened my eyes and they were still glaring at me. I walked to the sink. Washing my hands, someone pulled my hair. Weaklings...

I chuckled. I turned around to faced them. They were smirking. I took the hand that was pulling my hair and push it. The girl fell.

"Weak." the only word that came out from me.

I walked out with my wet clothes in my hand. I walked straight to my locker. I put my wet clothes in a plastic bag and closed my locker.

RING RING

The bell rings. It was English now. Eh i'm good at English, no need to rush. I took out my phone from my pocket. Notifications started coming in.

Jeon Jungkook calling...

I forgot. I have Jungkook in my class. I sighed and declined the call. The class was still far away. I left my earpiece in my locker !! ARGH !!

I hummed my favourite song and close my eyes. I sighed. I then sang a sad song, a heartbreaking song. Without me realising, a tear fell on my cheeks.

I opened my eyes and i was already in front of the class door. I walked in. Everyone then stared at me.

"Why are you crying Y/N?" a student asked.

Huh? I then wiped the tear away. I walked to my seat next to Jungkook. He stare at me.

"I excuse you Miss Y/N. You're lucky you're smart in English." the teacher said.

I nodded and sighed. I hummed the song again. Eyes closed and i thought. Why is it stuck in my head?

A few tears came out. It fell on my cheeks and jaw. I sighed. Then, someone wiped my tears away. I gasped and opened my eyes.

Jeon Jungkook.

"W-why are y-you d-doing this?" i stuttered.

"Because you're my friend." he smiled. His bunny tooth showing. I giggled.

He then hugged me.

"BACK OFF!!SHE'S MINE!!"

-----

I tried my best :) Two updates in a week, yayy !! Vote and comment !! SARANGHAE CHINGUS !! ❤️