Part 7

Recap

"Please don't do it."

-----

Everyone gasped, especially the girl who slapped me. I then felt my shoulder getting wet. Tears? But why is this person crying? The person turned me around. Now it's my time to gasped. Kim Taehyung?

"Why are you crying?" he sighed and wiped his tears.

"Nothing..." he then walked away.

I turned to the everyone and they were staring at me. I faced the girl. Her mouth and eyes were wide open. I rolled my eyes and walked away. There were a crowd around me so i shouted at them.

"MOVE!!" the crowd immediately separated. BTS and Hyuna was still standing there, mouth and eyes agape.

I walked towards Jin and slapped him softly. He finally came back to reality. He looked at his members. Jin chuckled and push them, making them startled. I laughed.

I walked away out of the cafeteria. I've lost my appetite. Suddenly, sobbing was heard. I sighed and walked towards the sound. Turning around the corner, a person was seen. The figure was somewhat familiar to me.

The figure was leaning on the lockers. Knees up on their chest. The head was burried in the knees. I came closer. The figure lifted their head up. I gasped. Kim Taehyung?!

"Why are you crying?" i sat down beside him.

"Because i ..."

----

Short update sorry ~ I'm just busy with extra classes and stuffs :( but cliffhanger againn hehe :) hope u like it even tho it's short !! Saranghae chingus i'll try my best to update 2 times a week alright ❤️