Part 10

Recap

Little did they know that someone was listening to everything and felt jealous even tho Jin was Y/N's brother.

-----

Author's pov

The person ran away from the door, smiling. Jin and Y/N walked together to the next class. They just realised that the bell had rung a few minutes ago. While walking to the next class, Y/N felt as if someone was watching her every movement. She turned but there was no one.

Jin noticed her uneasiness and turned around. It was Taehyung staring at Y/N. Jin smiled. Taehyung noticed Jin and started to blush. Jin smirked.

"Y/N, you go first. I want to go to the rest room for a while." Y/N nodded.

She then walked off with the same feeling. She shook it off and walked faster. She finally arrived at the classroom. Y/N walked in but the teacher ignored her. Y/N just smiled.

Jin's pov

After Y/N walked away, i walked over to Taehyung. He just smiled at me.

"So, my sister? Really?" he nodded and blushed.

"I SHIP IT!!" Taehyung look up to me.

"Huh?Really?!" i nodded. He then jumped up and down.

I smiled lovingly to Taehyung. My future brother-in-law i guess. He smiled at me.

"Let's go to class. Take care Y/N for me." he nodded happily.

We walked side by side to class. Taehyung have the same class with Y/N while i have the same class Namjoon. What do you expect? Namjoon is smart enough to go into my stream.

We reached Y/N's class and Taehyung happily skipped in. I smiled. I then walked off to my class which a level above them.

Y/N's pov

During the lesson, Taehyung happily skipped in. Why was he so happy? I thought. But his rectangular smile which made my day. I smiled and looked down.

The teacher even ignored Taehyung. Guess Taehyung is smart enough to be ignored. While walking, he glanced at me. He smiled widely and i just had my poker face on. He pouted.

I want to pinch those cheeks so badly.

His lips look so go-

KIM Y/N !! What are you thinking !! STAY FOCUS !!

I shook my head. I started focusing in class. After a few mins,

Ring Ring Ring

I jumped out of my seat and ran out. I waited for Hyuna. She came out with Taehyung beside her. I gave her a confused face. She saw me and smiled.

"LET'S GO!!" i grabbed both of their wrist.

I began to dragged them to the cafeteria while they laughed. While running, one of them interwined our hand. I didn't care and continue running.

We arrived at the BTS table. They noticed us and gasped. They were staring at something. I looked at what they are staring at. It was my hand interwined with Taehyung's.

I let go of my hand. I looked at the table. Jin was smiling proudly and the rest was shocked. I sat next to Jin.

"Why are you smiling?" i asked him.

"Nothing sis." i eyed him suspiciously.

Time skip to after lunch.

We were walking together to class. Jin was walking with Namjoon. Yoongi was walking to with Hoseok. Jimin, Jungkook and Hyuna were laughing away. While i was stuck with Taehyung.

They went off to their own classes. Me, Taehyung, Jimin and Hyuna reached our class. Before walking in, Taehyung whispered.

"Meet me at the rooftop after school." i just nodded and walked to my seat.

After school

The bell rings. I packed my bag. I saw Taehyung running out first. I shrugged. I then sling my back over my shoulder. I walked out and walked to the rooftop.

I opened the door. Taehyung was there, standing with something behind his back. I walked up to him. He took out a rose. He handed it to me and i took it.

"I like you Kim Y/N."

-----

Wow, 4 updates in a week. Are you happy? Cause i am :) Hope you like this chapter !! Please vote and comment what you think of it !! Saranghae chingus ❤️