Part 9

Recap

"BACK OFF!!SHE'S MINE!!"

-----

Everyone went silent. The whole class looked at the person who shouted. I chuckled. It was the person i love the most.

Kim Seokjin.

I laughed out loud. Jungkook chuckled. God, that chuckle was music to everyone's ears. Jungkook then pulled away from the hug. Jin came closer to us and hugged me tightly.

"A little birdie told me you cried." i nodded and smiled.

"It's nothing..." hoping he would believe me.

"Nope,you are coming with me young lady." Jin looked at the teacher. The teacher nodded.

Jin grabbed my arm and pulled me out of class. We went to the garden on our school's rooftop. Yea, this school is quite rich. He sat me down on the bench.

"Now, tell me what happened after you went out of the cafeteria."

I told him everything. Taehyung, crying, my feelings, rest room incident and me crying.

He nodded and smirked.

"Jealousy?Pain? You like him, don't you.." Jin said, smiling.

"Umm...I don't know.."

"YOU DO!!"

"I dont' know okay? I'm confused with my own feelings." i sighed.

"Tell me,what do you feel around him?" Jin asked.

"I don't know. Sometimes i feel awkward around him. And you know i don't want to fall in love again... I don't want to be hurt after the incident few years ago."

Flashback

I walked around the neighbourhood. My boyfriend, Lay, was busy with "something". I spotted a cafe nearby. I then headed to the cafe. I walked in.

It was a small cosy cafe. The smell of coffee hit my nose instantly. I smiled and ordered my favourite drink. I then sat on a empty chair near the entrance.

The door then opened while i was drinking. It was a boy and a girl. They were holding hands. The boy looked familiar to me. I thought of it and stood up.

I didn't approached him. I just left with my drink in my hand. I went home and cried. I grabbed my phone and texted him that we are over. I blocked his number.

From that day onwards, i promised myself not to fall in love again. I told Jin oppa and he understood me.

End of flashback.

Jin sighed.

"Maybe Taehyung's different..." he said.

"All boys are the same." i said, avoiding eye contact.

"You sure about that..." he said, trailing off.

"I don't know !! I'm confused okay !!"

He sighed and sat beside me.

"I want a hug." i said suddenly. Jin, knowing i was about to cry.

He hugged me. Tears then started flowing. My tears staining his white shirt, making his body visible. His abs became visible. I stopped crying and traced the outline of his abs. ( A/N: *wink* *wink* hehe )

He laughed. He kissed my forehead. I sobbed quietly. Jin then lifted my chin and wiped my tears. He smiled and i smiled back. I pecked his cheeks.

"Lets's go." i nodded and got up. He interwined our hand and we walked.

Little did they know that someone was listening to everything and felt jealous even tho Jin was Y/N's brother.

-----

Three updates in a week? I'm proud. Hope you like it ~ Vote and comment your thought. Saranghae chingus ❤️❤️