Part 16

Recap

Jeon Jungkook

-----

His eyes were set on Y/N. Staring at her for a long time. He didn't realise that someone was watching his every move. The person was angry, wait beyond angry. Furious.

Kim Taehyung.

"How could you Jungkook?Why do you love her..." Taehyung thought.

It was clear to him that Jungkook loved Y/N. The way Jungkook stared at Y/N with literally heart in his eyes. Taehyung mentally pouted. He didn't want to lose Y/N.

Taehyung finally voiced out.

"Jungkook, i want to have a talk with you..."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He nodded and stood up, following Taehyung to the balcony. Taehyung sat at the chair. Jungkook also sat.

"Please don't take Y/N away from me... I don't want to lose her..."Taehyung said with a soft and small voice.

Jungkook smiled. He patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hyung, i won't. I love her. But i love her as a noona."

Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook who has a smile on his face. A smile crawled to Taehyung's lips. His perfect white teeth perfectly showing.

"Really?" Jungkook nodded.

The next thing Taehyung did, shocked Jungkook. He hugged Jungkook tightly. But he soon relaxed and hugged back.

"I love you dongsaeng." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook chuckled. Without them noticing, everyone was watching them. They were smiling especially one little person.

Y/N's pov

I smiled. I smiled so wide that my jaw might actually hurt. The words Taehyung said kept repeating in my head.

"I don't want to lose her." the smile never leave my lips.

I giggle which made everyone looked at me. Yes, even Jungkook and Taehyung. Oops, we got caught.

I smiled awkwardly while looking at the duo outside. They had a smirk on their face. I groaned.

"Don't smirk unless you want to get a beating from me." my smile already faded.

Both of them shook their heads.

"NOO" i giggled.

"Let's watch a horror movie." Hoseok and Jimin shook their heads rapidly.

"Scared?-" they nodded.

"-if you guys can go through the movie with us, i'll give you each a peck on your cheeks."

Their faces lit up. They nodded with huge smiles on their faces.

"WHAT?WHYY?" someone shouted.

It's very clear to know who it is. I looked at Taehyung.

"It's just a peck oppa." Taehyung groaned but stop halfway.

"Wait... Oppa?" he smirked.

I giggled and ran to the living room. I throw myself on the couch. Covering myself with the blanket available, i hear footsteps approaching. I close my eyes.

The blanket then got pulled from me. I pouted. I was actually feeling so comfortable. I whined.

"Why did you pull it away?" i stared at Taehyung.

"Hmph." i pull the blanket from his grasps and cover myself again.

I thought of my childishness a minute ago and giggled. I think Taehyung heard it. He then sat beside me and put my head on his lap. I pulled down the blanket until my shoulder length. I stared at his eyes.

"Pretty eyes." i suddenly blurted.

I blushed and cover my mouth. Taehyung chuckled.

"Not as pretty as you." i looked at him.

"I'm not pretty." i smiled.

"Yes you are and that's final." i groaned and everyone started coming in.

All of them by me. I smiled at them. Jin turned on the television and we started watching the movie.

In the middle of the movie, a knock appeared on the door. Everyone was immersed into the movie so i stood up. I make my way to the door. I opened it and my jaw dropped.

"Hello Y/N~"

-----

Hellüü !! This is it :) A few more chapters to the end. Hope you guys liked it !! Please vote and comment :) Take care and i love you guys <3