1; The Park, Where you can Meet old Ladies and Hot Guys

Goddard and I hopped in my father's small car. We were both in the backseat and we kinda excited. We were headed to the park in our new town. Alabama.

So far, it was great here. I really liked it. The trees were warm and welcoming. My friends lived here and they loved it and said I would too. And so far, I did.

"I'm glad to hear that." My dad said with a smile on his face.

He pulled into the small parkinglot and me and Goddard jumped out. 

I placed Goddard on his leash knowing it wouldn't do any good. He stayed by me most of the time but when he wanted to run, he did. He was running from me. 

I saw Sky and Faith. Faith didn't have a dog but Sky brought her two mutts. They were averaged sized but Goddard was by far the biggest. His body came to my hip and his head came to my ribs. He weighed over 150 pounds and was heavy!

I walked over to them and we always smiled. 

"Serenity!" They both yelled and ran to me. I laughed and hugged them back.  I then took in our outfits and how they were so much alike.

We were all wearing sweatpants. Only mine cane to my knee and scrunched up there. Sky's were like pants and Faith's were like capri's. I was wearing a blue hoodie that had a big star in the middle and had the rings from the star going out in black. It matched my black pants.  Faith was wearing a pink long sleeved shirt that had some saying on it. Sky was wearing a black tank top and had a green coat over it.  Sky was wearing her Nike's that were bright and colorful. She was always more daring. Faith had on her Adidas shoes that were white and green. I was another story. I wore my black Converse with my neon green and pink socks. I kinda was tired when I was picking out socks.

We started walking and talking about school starting tomorrow well, for us. We only just came.  We were laugheing and they were checking out the guys that were in the park today. I only laughed when we got looks 

We were running and laughing at the old lady who yelled at us for checking out boys. She only yelled and we made a run for it. We really weren't doing any harm. 

We slowed down and there were a group of guys who were by the rocks in the water. They were laughing loudly like we were. 

Sky was doing an impression that made us laugh and that caught their attention. I didn't look because they didn't so I just kept going. 

I heard on old car honk at us and we ran to the trail. Then Goddard found something he liked so we were now chasing him and laughing so hard. 

I finally caught up to Goddard and we sat down on a boulder.  We were huffing and puffing.

"We are so out of shape..."

"Tell.. me 'bout it..." Faith said between breathes.

My phone started to vibrate and I looked at the caller ID. Daddy.

"Hello?" I gasped for air.

"Serenity, Faith's and Sky's parents called me and wants you guys inside. It is gonna rain. Do you want me to pick you guys?"

I explained the situation to the girls and we agreed and were happy we were gonna have to walk home.

I told my dad where we were at at and we walked back. When we walked back Sky whispered in my ear.

"Hottie checkin' you out. Rocks on your right."

I giggled and felt the heat rise to my face. She nudged me and made me look. The sight was good.

The guy had some blue jeans and a black shirt. His hat hid his head that was shaved. He was really tall though. I saw a small dog with him and his friends.  He smiled at me and my friends laughed at me. I only smiled and turned away to hide my blush. Even though everyone knew it was there.