7; Great Times

A few weeks passed by doing the same things. They never bored me though.

Go to school with Micah.

Go to the gym with Micah.

Do something fun with Micah.

Go to sleep.

Repeat.

Micah never seemed to disappoint and it was Saturday. It was two in the afternoon and I figured I would let Micah sleep in. He does so much stuff and by the time he does everything needed to be done, he doesn't get much sleep. I feel like a good girlfriend.

I was in my room with Goddard, the only other living thing in the house. My dad was out and Micah was home. The girls had something better to do. I laid on my bed and just looked at some pictures of Micah. I saw many. Some where he was beating someone. Some where he was standing shirtless in black and white with his arms crossed. He had that look on his face to tell you he meant business. Then there were the ones with me. There were many now. Some where I was on Micah's back. Some where we were holding hands. Some where we were kissing. Some where we were just talking and laughing. I loved almost everyone one of them. 

My phone started to buzz. I closed my laptop and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Darlin'! You must come over now. I have some fabulous news!" My mother screeched at me.

"Alright. I will be over in an hour. Bye."

She hung up.

She must be really happy about whatever. 

I took a shower and put on clothes that I approve of. I didn't care about what my mother thought at this moment.

How am I gonna get there?

Oh, no. I could walk? Over ten miles. I could take the bus? Yeah, with all the money I have. 

I called the one person who I could always count on. I knew he would wake up as soon as I called. 

"Micah?"

"Shorty, what's up?" He asked just waking up.

"What are you doing today?"

"Nothing. And you?"

"Well.... I have to go to my mom's house."

"Okay?"

"Do you wanna come?"

"Yeah. I will be over in ten."

"Thanks. I love you."

"Love you too, Shorty."

He hung up and I looked down at my outfit. I had on some black shorts and a white tank-top. I had on some socks that Micah gave me. I always had the necklace on. I put on my Converse and walked downstairs. 

After five minutes, I heard a knock at my door. Goddard started barking and I ran to the door.

There he stood. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans and a black wife-beater. His hair got longer each day and he just looked amazing over all. He had his huge Nike's and hands in his pockets. Once he saw me, he spread his arm for me. I jumped in them and kissed him. He came down at the same time. I smiled and pulled back.

"Good afternoon, Shorty."

"Micah."

We walked to the car and rolled down all the windows. We sped away. I gave Micah the address and some directions. I turned down the radio and turned serious.

"Micah, I am gonna warn you, my mom is nothing like my dad. She is kinda snobby and mean and will say a lot of things. So just... Don't take anything personal."