Perfect Ending; 18

Life is better than I could have asked for.

Micah is fully recovered and fighting again. Our relationship has grown significantly. He's my best friend and I love him. 

Sky and Faith have been doing well also and doing great with Forest and Caleb. 

I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Hey, Shorty, wanna join me?"

Micah asked from the ring with a grin. I smiled back and got up from my homework and walked up to him. Micah picked me up over the lines shooting across the ring making a fence. I swung my legs over to help and pecked his lips. 

I wa happy with my life to say the least. It has become everything I had hoped it would have. I honestly couldn't be happier.

"Shorty, I love you."

He held me close and I could feel his breath on my neck as his head was there. He kissed my neck up and down and went down to to my jaw. I could feel my blush and turn away slightly to only have him follow me. I loved the way he did this. He moved to my lips but pulled away.

I frowned to see him going down on the ground. He took a deep breath.

"I know most people don't do it like this, but we are no where near normal. So, here it goes. Serenity, I love you. I honestly can not say I would be here today without you. You are my world and I revolve around you. To that first day I saw you in the park. You had your huge dog and blushed whenever you would look my way. That's all I wanted was your attention. Then you let me take you out. I took you to school and you let me hold your hand. That was big for me considering I have never done anything like that to anyone. I panicked and was scared about you finding out about me being a fighter. The thought of losing you was the worst thing on my mind. I don't know what I would have done if you said you never wanted to see me again. I don't think I could bare the thought. Then to when I first met your father. He scared the shit out of me. But he loves you. I love you. So, I am asking you Serenity Destiny Brooks, to please grace me with honor of marrying you."

I could feel the tear brimming my eyes. I could only nod. He smiled and stood up and kissed me. The kiss was cut short to him chuckling and him holding me close.

"I wasn't supposed to make you cry..."

That made me giggle and kiss him first this time. 

He slipped a ring on my finger and I could feel the butterflies everywhere. I pulled away from him to look at the ring and I must say its the best ring I have ever seen. It fit me perfectly. It wasn't oo big but I could tell he paid big bucks for it. 

"I love you, Micah."

"I love you too, Shorty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I haven't uploaded in forever and I have a reason that I am going to state. I am depressed and went back to old habits. I know it's wrong and I should stop, please don't comment to tell me that because I know. I just haven't thought about wattpad and my stories during that time. Sorry. But, I am clean for a few days and will be trying to update more. 

But, if anyone would like to talk to me, I love to talk :D!!! So please don't hestiate to send me a message or comment. Thanks!

Also, I am going to make an epilogue!!!