2; Do It Like Gosling

I was walking to school today after receiving a text from my best friends saying they were skipping. They didn't tell me why or with who. They didn't even invite me! That upset me slightly.

I was drying my hair when my dad knocked on my door. Goddard was barking. Something was up.

I looked over myself one last time before walking to my door.

I was wearing black skinny jeans with my converse. My hair was what is was usually like, long and curly. I was wearing a Hit The Lights t-shirt and my makeup was like it usually was. I put on my bohemian bracelets (A/N: Those bracelets that are made out of like yarn) that I always had on.

My dad would have usually came in by now. I swung the door open and Goddard rushed to him. Micah's large frame told Goddard not to jump on him.

Micah smiled when he saw me. I could only smile back.

"Your friends told mine that you needed a ride..."

I laughed and nodded.  I walked out of my room. 

"Did you eat breakfast? Or do you want anything?"

I already ate but would again if he wanted to.

"No, I'm good. But you can if you want."

"No, I did too."

My dad wagged his eyebrows at me and Micah laughed at my flushed face. I rolled my eyes and Micah held the door for me.

"Bye, Dad."

I said like I was annoyed but couldn't help the smile on my face.

Micah closed the door behind him and started walking towards his car.  He had one hand in his pockets and the other grasping the car keys. He waited for me to stay at his side until we both jumped in the car.

I placed my seat-belt on and placed my hands in my lap. I turned to look at him. 

"I kinda gotta make a stop real quick at the gym. That's why we are leaving so early."

"It's okay."

The gym was kinda far from here and not in the best neighbour hood. Not that it scared me anymore with Micah at my side.

"So, let's play twenty questions!" I said with enthusiasm. Micah laughed and nodded.

"Okay. I go first. What's your favorite color?"

"Okay, I will tell you only if I can tweak the rules. You have to answer the question too. "

"Oh,  forty questions!"

He laughed and replied to my question.

"Brown."

"Blue!"

"Favorite band?"

I thought about it. "Hit the lights or A Day to remember."

"I don't have one. Too many to choose from."

I crossed my arms. I gave him a look and he laughed.

"Fine, my favorite right now is Metallica."

"Would you rather be blind or deaf?"

He thought about it. "Deaf."

"Me too! Because you could always get a hearing aid. So technically, we cheated the system."

We asked more questions and he arrived at the gym. 

"You want to come in or sit in the car?"

"Can I go in?"

"Yeah."

We both jumped out and I reached for his hand. He swung them back and forth with a smile on his face.  I smiled too and we walked into the gym. People said hi to Micah but called him Chance. 

We went to the little lockers on the wall.  He opened his and pulled out a few keys. I didn't question it and just followed him back out.

We drove to school and laughed and talked there and back. He came over after school and my dad wasn't home so it was just me and him.

"Do you want something to eat? If you want anything all you have to do is ask."

I brought out some Gatorade and we both drank it and went into the living-room. We watched TV for a long time and just laughed. We were watching a game show and we were playing against each other. So far, I was losing by one and he was proud of that fact.

"I gotta get headed home."

"Okay. Thank you so much for driving to school and back. I had a lot of fun."

I walked him to the door.

"No problem. Really, anytime. I had a lot of fun too."

He turn so he was outside and it was kinda dark. He had his hands in his pockets and smiled at me. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Serenity."

"Bye, Micah."

He walked to his car and drove away. I had the hugest smile playing on my face. I wanted everyday to feel like this. I shut the door and jumped around. 

I ran up the stairs and changed into my pajamas and jumped on my bed. I was singing with my brush and Goddard was barking with me. I probably looked crazy. I had my hair in a bun that was whacking me in the face.  My tank-top was white and matched with my spandex short that were really short. I took off my socks and my toes were painted black.  

"Serenity... I am going to ask you once, what are you doing?"

My dad piped in the door and had a amused yet horrified look on his face. I dropped to my back on the bad in laughter. I was laughing so hard and my dad just shook his head and walked away.

I skyped Faith and Sky. They had good days with Caleb and Forest. They said that they had it planned. They told Micah some stuff about me and they said he took it to heart and thought about something to do.

I walked down stairs and spent some time with my dad. He made fun of me and tried to imitate me and I only screamed and covered my ears.

I said goodnight to him and as soon as my head hit the pillow, thought of Micah clouded my head.

His laugh. His smile. How he seemed to care about what I said. He asked my friends about me and knew I wouldn't skip school without consulting my father and told them too. He picked me up to go to school. He took me home. He played with me as he teased me playfully. He was so comfortable to be around. 

He was cute too.... kinda like Ryan Gosling....