15; Bets and Trips

I was wearing everything but pants that Micah gave me. I never took off my necklace that he gave me but I was wearing my hoodie, I had on a beanie that had his name on it, and I was even wearing the underware he got me. I wouldn't let him know that just yet though.

"Micah, I don't think you should do this fight. I mean, you already said you and him didn't get along and always put up a good fight. Y-"

"Shorty, relax and sit down. Nothing is going to go wrong. It's also my new thing to place a bet with the guy I am fighting. I haven't lost one and I doubt I will this one." 

I trusted him but I didn't want to. 

I kissed him before he went into the octagon. The anouncer called them together and they started to talk.

"So, if I'm understood Rampage, you always bet something."  The anouncer said into the microphone and was passing it back and fourth to Micah and Jorge, the man he was fighting. 

Jorge like Micah but looked different. they weighed the same and everything but the faces. Jorge had long black hair. It was pushed to the side. It looked as if he hasn't shaved in a month. He looked so grown up even though he was the same age as Micah. 

"Your correct." Micah confirmed into the microphone.

"I got a propositon for you. If I win, I get your girl. You win, you get my car. Deal?" Jorge said in the microphone.

Micah's face was hard. He had anger, shock and consideration there. I saw the camera men come closer to me to probably see my facial expression. 

"Micah, don't do it!" I first screamed but it was also followed by Faith and Sky. 

"Deal." Micah said into the microphone.

I stood there, shocked. he basically just bet me. What would Jorge do if he won? This wasn't just a normal fight that could end so soon. They had to survive all three rounds. 

"Miss Brooks, I am sorry but you must stay here until the game is over." 

A man came up to me. I was about in tears. Micah basically just threw me away.

The bell went off. They circled each other and gave each other looks. Before I knew it, they were rolling around on the floor. 

By the second round, I was crying and Micah was bloody. He looked horrible and so did Jorge. They were ragged and about to drop. 

The fight was now over and I wouldn't look at Micah. I was mad at him and he looked so bad. Every time they would go back to their corners, they would have to apply things to make it stop bleeding and stuff so it would stop getting in his eyes. 

The judges were evaluating the scores and Micah was hanging onto the fence.

"Shorty, please don't be mad." He begged again. I wouldn't say a word. 

The anouncer called the important people in the ring. That included Paul, Forest, Caleb and the smae type people for Jorge. While Sky, Faith and I stay huddled by the few chairs they supplied us with. We hugged each other not knowing what would happen.

"Rampage!" Was all I heard and cheers. That was when everything broke loose.

Jorge went for Micah and they started fighting again, and not legally. They were yelling and cussing. 

People started to surround them and I couldn't look. I was crying and screaming for them to stop. 

"Someone get the gurny!"

"Micah!" 

I ran in the ring as they pulled them off of him. Micah looked bad. He had a gach on his head and his lip was big. Not to mention the littler cuts all over his face and chest. 

The paramedics came out and they asked me to step out. I did as told and watched as the lifted him onto the portable bed. I was crying and they drove him without me.

Micah betted me, and he almost lost. I didn't even bet on anything and I might lose him.