6; Whatever

"Goddard! Off!"

I heard my dad yell downstairs. I was already dressed and ready to leave with Micah. I was dressed in a pair of cut off jeans and a long sleeved blue shirt. I put on my Converse. My hair was getting longer and my makeup was the usual. I smiled and ran to my boyfriend who was being attacked by my dog.

"Hey, Shorty."

"Hello, Micah." 

I ran to him and kissed him. I looked to my dad who was watching from the kitchen. Micah laughed. 

"Bye, Dad!"

"Bye, Mr. Brooks."

He mumbled and we ran out of the house, laughing. That was kinda weird but I would act as if it never happened. I mean, I didn't go too far for my father to see.

Driving to school, going through classes, and making sure I get a few kisses in between, is totally worth getting to spend the rest of the day with Micah. Too bad today was just stupid.

"Do you have to go?" I was begging Micah to do something esle. We were standing in a locker room at the gym. Micah was getting to scrimage agaisnt a few other people.

He chuckled. "Sorry, babe. I gotta do it. But we can do whatever you want after. I promise."

Paul was wrapping his hands. I walked over and stood behind him. My tummy was against his bare back. I ran my hands through his hair and waited, nervous. Micah could lose it all or win. Still, I was nervous for him.

Micah tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I smiled and Paul walked to the other side of the room. He started talking to some other sponsers and I just held Micah's head. I bent down and kissed Micah on the lips. He responded immediately. 

Paul cleared his throat and I pulled back. Everyone was looking at us. Micah sighed and gave them a face that made them turn and look down. Micah stood and turned to me. I gave him a scolding look and pointed towards the crowd. He sighed in defeat and pecked me before walking to the group. I laid on the bench and looked up at the ceiling. I was wearing my hoodie I got from Micah. The one with the bad words. Almost everything Micah had here had Rampage on it. I loved how it said Serenity on some things too. I felt special.

"Shorty, I'm going now. You comin'?"

I stood up. "Yup." I skipped over to him. I stood had his left side and we walked out. People were lined up around the ring. Caleb and Forest along with Sky and Faith were right behind us. How'd they get here? Oh well, we walked to our side of the ring.

The song Bonecrusher played loud and proud and I heard people clap and scream. I grimaced when I heard high pitched ones. They were screaming for my man. I didn't let the jealousy show.

Micah bent down to my ear.

"Okay, babe. Your gonna go sit or stand over here and I don't want you to move until I get you, okay?"

I nodded and looked to his eyes. I smiled and we were now where I would stay. Paul pulled a chair over and placed some grease on Micah. He sprayed water in his mouth and out in his mouthguard. Micah was set and excited. Paul talking to him. I started to pay attention when I heard the word 'girlfriend' involved.

"You don't want you girlfriend to think she is dating a wimp. So, get your ass in there and kick some ass!"

The music stopped and it played some other song that was intimaidating. I shrank into Forest's side along with Faith. We were scared as soon as we saw the guys step out. 

"Weighing in at two hundred and five pounds. Height of six foot, three inches. With a record of twenty and three, Here's Brad 'Fist' Raziolio!" I heard a voice scream and the song played louder.