13; All I Felt

Weeks passed and everything was back to normal. 

Micah and I were back together and happy again. I had spent a lot of time with his family and my father had been home more. I was happy again and Caleb and Forest were back together with Sky and Faith. It was somewhat a happy ending.

We were at a burger joint and with our friends. We were laughing and waiting for our food. Micah had my hand. My side was next to his in our little booth. It was a half cirlce so everyone fit perfectly fine. We just happen to want to be super close. If that makes any sense...

We ate and left for the gym. Micah has been fighting more. He has been doing very well but the fights started to get farther and farther away. Soon, Micah might even have to leave for a few days. A few days might escalate to weeks and weeks to months.  

I was in Micah's Jeep and we were driving to the gym. It was silent. I was contemplating with my thoughts. Micah could still die in any day. I just hope he doesn't. I pray every night for him. He needs to be smarted about what he is doing. Why was he even doing all of this?

We got to the gym and Micah did his thing. I sat in the corner and just watched. Micah looked like he was in a different world. He wasn't in mine for sure. He wasn't even in my league. That could have double meanings.

I was scared. I was scared Micah one day wouldn't come out. One day he might leave me. He wouldn't make it. But not a million fights would make me hate him. He just looked so viscious when he was in that cage. He looked as if he could kill a bear. He probably could. It wouldn't surprise me. That was another thing, he might kill someone. I have seen him mad at someone and try to beat them more than they desereved.  Hey, they didn't deserve it at all. I bet he didn't think so. I bet he thought they needed to be pounded with his fist. I wouldn't say anything though. I am just worried. I shouldn't even be thinking about this. The more I think, the more I worry. The more I worry, the more Micah stresses. He doesn't need stress.

My phone started to ring and I sat up and walked away to answer it without disturbing others.

"Hello?"

"Ah, my soon-to-be duaghter-in-law."

I sucked in a silent breath.

"Hi."

I haven't spoken to my mother or Gary. I refused to call him anything other than Gary. He wasn't a father figure and never would be. He wasn't even a person I wanted to be associated with. I just want him to go back to where he came from and leave me alone.

"Yes. I am picking you up to spend some time with you."

"W-What?"

"You heard me. Where are you?"

I slid down the wall. Why was this happening? I didn't want anything to do with any of them but Malcom. He was more of a father than Gary wold ever be. I would gladly have Malcom as a father than Gary.

"Just meet me at the gas station on West Street."

I hung up. I sighed and hid my face in my knees. I felt like I was going to cry again.

"Babe, are you okay?"

Ah, Micah. I just love him.

"Micah, this is horrible."

Micah picked me up and he then slid down the wall. i love how he knew absolutely nothing yet ans was immediatelye took my side. He always would. He would never give me away.

"What's going on, babe?"

"Gary... He wants to spend time with me."

He pulled away slightly.

"Your not going alone."

"I don't want to go at all. Please Micah come with me."

"Always."

He hugged me and stood up. He started to walk into his room and he set me down on a bench. After Micah showered, we drove to the gas station where gary was waiting in his limo.  He had the windows rolled down and his dark shades on. I clutched Micah's hand harder and he squeezed back. This man honestly scared me.

Micah parked and we both got out. Micah held me close. Gary got out of the car and met us half way. We stopped and Micah's business face was on. I was glad that gary took a step back. I hope Gary knew who Micah was. 

"Thanks for dropping her off, son. I can take it from here."

Micah took a step when Gary did.

 "I don't doubt you can take her but I can asure you she isn't going without me."

"I won't allow it." Gary got a man to come out. He looked at Micah and feared. I was smirking in my head but the fear masked my face instead. 

"You're not gonna be with her without me there."

"I would like to introduce you to Tim. Tim, kick his ass."

Tim took a step towrds Micah and Micah did too. Tim threw a punch but Micah blocked him and they started to go for each other. I was forced away from Micah by Tim. Gary looked at me with a hungry look in his eye. People were starting to gather. I just couldn't do anything.

All of a sudden, a gun went off. I stood there, stunned. I felt something warm run down my stomach to my knees. My head was soaring in the clouds and I must have hit a rocketship or something because I felt a pain there too.  I heard sounds but couldn't make anything of them. Finally a thought occured to me.

What's going on?

What happened?

I couldn't see anything when I tried to open my eyes. I saw a bright light.

Now, everything is starting to get dark. I couldn't thik of anything to be exact.

If possible the sky darkened but I heard a voice calling out to me. It sounded like Serenity which I remember is my name. I couldn't think of anything else but that voice. I felt something warm grasp my hand. I felt happy but the pain came back repeativly. 

Pain. 

All I felt now.