People Change

He was falling for you.

Now he understood why they called it 'falling' in love. Like falling off a broomstick, it was happening very quickly and the ground was rushing up to meet him, before he had a chance to react or cast a spell to protect himself. The collision would be inevitable and nobody knew how much it could hurt. There was no slowing down.

***

None of the characters, settings or spells belong to me. Credits to J.K Rowling, for everything Wizarding World related.

***

Hi, I'm Emmy and welcome to my Draco Malfoy x Reader! There are just a few things I'd like to go over, before we begin and I'd appreciate if you read them.

• So, I wrote this fanfic over two years ago and people seemed to really enjoy it, which I still can't believe. It's always been my dream to write something that people want to read and this fanfiction helped me to accomplish that.

However, I knew that it could be so much better. I grew up over those two years and went through a lot of experiences - some good, some bad. I wasn't the same person I was back when I started this book.

Editing took me several months, but I wanted to thoroughly check that every sentence was the best it could possibly be. I also made a new cover, which I love.

• The reader is a Gryffindor in this book, so I apologise if that is not your house and please feel free to change it.

• Don't forget to check out the Spotify playlist I made for this fanfic! My username is thoseweasleytwins and the playlist has the same name as the title.

• If you enjoy this book, then I have also written a Ron Weasley x Reader and a Fred Weasley x Reader, both of which are available on here (they also have Spotify playlists).

• Here are my other social media, if you wanna take a look at those. It's nothing terribly exciting, trust me.

Instagram (spam): opalfossils

Twitter and Pinterest: magicallyemmy

• Finally, I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read this fanfic. Every read, vote and comment means so much to me and I can't believe how far I've come since joining this site. I hope there will be many more moments to celebrate!

***