The pain

You POV

I woke up in my cold hard cage with my closest friend Ella. "Ella get up..before the guards catch up sleeping" I whisper shout shaking her frantically she slowly open her eyes."Crap did i over sleep?!?!" Ella said.

I sighed and pushed my long H/C out of my face and my beautiful E/C (make sure its natural for later)"Hurry we have to start work..or we get punishment..." i look at a scar on my Leg and shiver and we both start walking to our station. "We cant stay here for the rest of our lives" Ella said eating her pancakes.

Ok we might be slaves but we get fed."I understand Ella but we cant do it alone..." I muttered so the guards couldn't hear. "Ella isnt this illegal" I asked. Ella have you the most disgusting look of her face "Y/N...we been kidnapped and forced to be slave YES"

It was noon and i was able to get almost all the slaves and called them over to talk."ok guys were escaping...ive sent help to fairytail the wizard guild and ive told them my plan so tomorrow we go and force our way out fairytail should be waiting for us there." I smile and they cheered

"GET BACK TO WORK YOU PATHETIC THINGS" the guard shouts and the dog/monster barks. We all ran to our station and carried on with work."we will all be free" i said and we waiting until morning.

~~Morning~~

I woke up and met up with all the others " we have to be quick you guys i saw the ships so we can start" i smirked and everyone got ready. I slowly walked out to the center of the cave and the guards look at me confused "FOR OUR FREEDOM" I scream at first the guards laughed But when they looked back we all charged.

Laxus POV

"urgh why did i have to come.." i sighed looking at team Natsu "Because your the strongest member we have..and this is important Laxus...if we dont free these innocent people..who will?" The blonde Celestial mage said her name was Lucy.

"and because i said so" the Red headed Re-equip mage said. I pouted and suddenly heard the alarms go off. "thats our que" the ice devil slayer said. "Put your clothes on first though" i yawned and looked away from Gray as Lucy screamed "SHUT UP" Erza said and they did. Why am i surrounded by these idiots? i thought before seeing people escape "there!" i shouted and jumped down to help the people get on the boats.

Your POV

"ELLA" i screamed her as she falls to the floor getting shot by some magic. "dont worry i have her" a boy with Raven hair said. "Find the boats and if i dont show up go without me" i said as he left. "you made the biggest mistake of your lives" I was so mad my eyes glowed Red and screamed my scream was more like a roar and everything started to shake i was destroying whatever my roar heard.

"Grab her we will need to use her to re-build the cave" a man shouted and they grabbed me i killed them with one hit i kept screaming and then everything stopped. I couldn't feel my legs or hands my eyes went back to E/C and i collapses to the floor. Last thing you saw was the boss laughing and then blacked out.

Laxus POV

I see the last people to come back and it was a raven hair boy and a injured Purple headed and i walked up to them and then a blast that killed my ears and Natsu's. It sounded like a dragons everything shakes and after a while it stops and the Purple headed falls to the floor i run u to her "Are you ok?" I asked

"Y-Yes..b-but i dont care..m-my friend...shes still in there...shes the only reason were all out" She said shakily. The boy looked at my " Sir,she said is she doesn't come out..go without her...she cares about everyone i dont want to let her die..that cave is going to fall its so un-stable and its going to blow up" The boy said

"Erza take the boats out to sea..ill catch up to you guys..."Erza nods" Dont take long you will proerlly get killed knowing you" I smirk before dissapearing in a shock of lighting.

I appear to see a badly beaten and chained up girl. her hands over her head she wasnt touching the floor and she was very hot... Long H/C and a beauitful body...Laxus stop being dirty minded jezz ¬_¬ (Had to add that xD)

A man appears next to her. "cuteie isnt she" he smirks "You really want to save her..she was the one who did this" The man said holding her head up  a little and then he lets it drop. That little thing did this much damage??

"I dont care that she did this..shes innocent and doesnt deserve to die" I said clicking my nuckles " Now move..or ill kill you" my eyes sparked electricity and he watched "Take her..but ill be back for her" he laughs and it vanishes with him. I sigh and braking her hand chains she drops and i catch her.

She was bleeding bad from her leg and i felt sorry and we teleported back to the boat before it exploded. "A little to close dont you say Laxus?" Erza said and looked at you. "WENDY" She yelled and The small blue haired child came over "Oh my god..what the hell happened to her?!?!" Wendy said. "I dont really know myself" i said and i look the stranger girl into the infemary on the boat.

What will happen to Laxus and you..who is that man and what is your magic?

Hi guys like the first chapter in there not a lot of these type of books that are completed but I'm going to try my best to make this work I do not own fairytail Hiro Mashima does I own the plot hope you enjoyed