Mission (pt 2)

Nobody Pov

The thunder legion make it to a small down called Ashfield A small town thats near a volcano. Popular for its tourism and spa. "WERE OFF THE DEATH TRAP YES!" Y/n screams as she gets out of the train."Will you shut up" Bixlow said and Y/n smacked his head and Bixlow chases  Y/N.

Bixlow and Y/n are bff just like Y/n and Ella. "STOP IT YOUR ACTING LIKE 2 YEAR OLDS!" Laxus yells. "One of the 2 year olds is your girlfriend" Freed said."Not helping" Laxus pufft and picked Y/N up and piggy backed her."Were does this guy live" Laxus asked."In that fire castle" Ever said and Y/N mouth drops. "Big!" Y/n yells. and they enter

"Thank you for coming as you know its the dragon..i just want you to catch it no killing..i have plans for the dragon if its ok" A Old Man said his name was Mr.Ash and his family are the founders of Ashfield. "Ok dont worry sir we will catch it...we have our own dragon" Bixlow smirks smacking Y/N gentle on the back. "Don't worry we will capture this dragon" Y/n said and got up. "Lets go guys" Y/N said and they left ready to go after the dragon.

~~~~1 hour later~~~~

Y/n Pov

We almost there i have a bad feeling about this dragon i dont trust it one bit and Laxus can sense it as well as we get closer to its cave. What if its Acnologia. or one of Zeref demons. Anyway 4 million jewels will be fine for me! use it to buy a new house and give some to the magic council SO THEY GET OFF OUR BACK I must've gave one of my evil looks because ever and bix are hiding behind Freed but he has no emotions on it."Y/n your scaring them" I turn to see Laxus.

"Sorry guys i didn't mean to sca-" I was cut off with a scent i growl and i ran off changing into my red dragon. Since i was near a volcano fire dragon would be better. and i land outside the cave and i smell................
sea water? i snort as smoke comes out my nose.

"Hello?" I said and a growl comes and i hear something. "OCEAN DRAGON ROAR" i get shot with water i roar in pain since water was my weakness to me i growl. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR" i yell and a female dragon comes out a little burnt. This is the real battle.

Nobody Pov

The 2 dragons roar and fight. Meanwhile Laxus,freed,Bixlow and Evergreen are getting the enchantment ready. "Its almost down..need a little more time..." Freed mutter. "Freed we almost out of time!!" Laxus yells as the dragons kept yelling. back up with the dragons. " FIRE DRAGON SECRET ARTS BRILLIANT FLAME" Y/n yell hitting the ocean dragon it evaporated her water so she was helpless.

"Y/N ITS READY!" Bixlow yells and Y/n fly up and wracking her tail down at the dragon she falls into freed enchantment. Y/n changes human her eyes were red."We need to do the unison raid...LAXUS! BIXLOW! EVER!" Y/n yells and they come over. "UNISON RAID....LIGHTING DESTRUCTION" Y/N yells sending a powerful attack at the dragon nocking it out.

"WE DID IT" Bixlow yells."4 MILLION JEWELS" Ever screams. Y/n Sighs and make her eyes glow Galaxy and the dragon appear in a huge dragon proof cage. "Lets go guys" Y/N said and they start to walk back to the village everyone watches as i drag the dragon in the village. " THE VILLAGE IS SAFE" one of the villagers shouted and they all cheer as the thunder legion went into the castle of Mr.Ash.

~~~inside the castle~~~

"We have your dragon Mr.Ash" Y/n said and Mr.Ash claps his hand. "Thank you so much for the dragon...as i promised 20 million jewels" Mr.Ash said and y/n took it. Y/n eyes go Galaxy and the money splits into 4 million each."Here you go guys" Y/n said.

"Oh yes also..i give you this Gate key...its a fire dragon spirit...there are 5...fire..wind...iron...light and shadow...thats the fire key gate...it only works for celestial mages" Mr.Ash said. "Thank you Mr.Ash...we have a celestial mage so we will open it thank you" Y/N smiles.

"What are you going to do with the dragon?" Bixlow asked. "Im going to take it to the ocean..release it there...it will be were it belongs then" Mr.Ash said. "Ill do it for you Mr.Ash...i can change into my dragon form and fly her there if you want" Y/N said "Really? thank you young child...here ill give you another 20 thousand for it" Mr.Ash gives Y/n 20 Thousand and she nod.

"You guys go back to fairytail...ill meet you" Y/N said. "dont get yourself killed" Laxus said before leaving with the others. "Your a powerful wizard...you know that" Mr.Ash said and Y/n smiles and leaves.

Y/n Pov

Time to get her home i change into my water dragon and pick her up flying her to the ocean. i wonder if she will like me now that she knows im a human AND im her type of dragon now..i just hope she doesn't wake up before i get her back but i got another 20 thousand jewels score! i can give about 1 million to the council so they can leave fairytail alone...master is having trouble paying so this will help.

I hope Laxus and the others got back safe....ill drop the dragon off on the way back to Magnolia then i wont have to worry about getting on the metal death trap but after i drop her off its baby dragon until i get back because i dont want people seeing me. They might start panicking. i finally make it to the destination to drop the dragon off so i place the cage down my eyes glow blue (if u eyes are naturally blue its a brighter blue)

The cage brakes and the dragon open her eyes and pin me down by the throat."Don't hurt me..i brought you home im sorry for attacking you!" I said and the dragon release me. "Sorry..you just surprised me thats all...thank you for bringing me back home..." The dragon said.

"I must go I have a family to look after myself...its a wizard guild called fairytail....thats my family and my home..i must go now good bye...watch out for humans.." i smiled and roar changing into a small blue dragon and fly back to Magnolia.

Nobody Pov

~~~In fairytail~~~

"We made it back Y/n should've got here before us..were is she!" Laxus walks around worried and Makarov smirks drinking his beer when something fly's in really fast and hits the pole and fall to the floor and Y/n appears. "owwww" Y/n said and the guild laughs

"Welcome back Y/n how was the mission" Lucy said as she comes up to me. "there you are!!" Y/n Yells and gives her a key. "A key of the dragons!" Lucy yells. "Yea...try and open it" I said. "NOT IN HERE THOUGH" i yell. "Ok lets go outside" The guild walks outside and Natsu follows really curiously.....

A/N: IM ENDING IT AT A CLIFF HANGER BECAUSE IM EVIL -evil laugh- LUV YOU ALL SEE YOU NEXT TIME FAIRIES!!!