Laxus Month

Laxus Pov

Ever since we came back i was over-protective with Y/N i wouldn't let anyone near her apart from fairytail anyone from a different guild or outside the guild i wouldn't let them near her. I was scared to be away from her. Scared i will lose her again. The month i hurt her really killed me. "Hey Laxus? you ok you've been distance lately" Y/N asked. She knew i was like this just by looking at me.

"I've been thinking...should i be the one" I said. "What do you mean Laxus?" Y/N looks at me with the big beautiful E/C eyes. "Should i be the one to love you" I grit my teeth and Y/n Looks at me shocked. Y/N Eyes flashed gold and slams her fist on the table making it shatter in front of my eyes I looked up to see tears in her eyes.The guild watching.

"HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT?!?! AFTER WHAT WE GONE THROUGH AND YOU THINK YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Y/n yells at me most of the quild eyes widen waiting for me to answer. "I hurt you..." I muttered under my breathe "I dont care!" Y/N hand was bleeding from smashing the table i look at it and grabbed it. Y/N stood still.

"I was scared to come back...scared you was going to hate me" Y/N takes her hand away from me and hugs me. "I will never hate you...Never...." My eyes widen and i hug back. and i smirk. "I sung for you..." i whisper Y/N eyes widen and i show her a flashback of when began the journey out of Fiore.

~~~Flashback~~~

(Laxus pov still)

I was a idiot! I thought i growl punching a tree making a baby bird fall out of it but i caught it just in time. "Sorry little guy...didn't mean to do that..." I lay down under the tree and stroke the baby bird feathers and i started humming and the baby sat on my lap.

It tweeting along with me until I stopped and looked at me wanting me to sing. My eyes widen and i sigh. "Im not getting our of this then" I sigh thinking about Y/N and the right song came in my head (and it is xD)

(Play song)

Hello, hello
Anybody out there? 'Cause I don't hear a sound
Alone, alone
I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now

I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool at the top of my lungs
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright
But it's never enough

'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
Shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have

Laxus lays down on the grass and the bird flaps its  tiny wings

Listen,listen
I would take a whisper if that's all you had to give But it isn't, is it? you could come and save me and try to chase the crazy right out of my head

I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool at the top of my lungs
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright
But it's never enough

'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
Shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have

The bird Flaps harder and fly's into the next with its family

I don't wanna be an island

I just wanna feel alive and
Get to see your face again

I don't wanna be an island
I just wanna feel alive and
Get to see your face again

But 'til then
Just my echo, my shadow
You're my only friend and I'm

I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool at the top of my lungs
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright
But it's never enough

'Cause my echo, echo
Oh my shadow, shadow

Hello, hello
Anybody out there?

Laxus sits up to see the bird with its family. "I want that to be me and Y/N someday...happy...

~~~Flashback ends~~~

Y/N Pov

He sung..for me? How could i ever think thats hes not good enough (ik thats what u all thinking) That Baka. I thought and i looked at him. His blonde hair,His bold greenish blue eyes,His lighting bolt scar,His strong muscles(we all love it xD) and i gentle take his face and lean up and kissed him (in the middle of the guild again xDDD so me xDD)

Laxus kissed back and the Guild cheer and Master smirking. We had to brake it for air. "Does that mean you will be my girlfriend" Laxus asked. And i did a Natsu Grin. "YEP" I giggle and i smirk looking at Ella i Walk up to her. "Hey Ella!" I giggled. "Whats up?" Ella said scared.

"I confessed...so its your turn" I giggle pushing her into Bixlow Ella goes bright red and so does Bix. "Hey Y/N watch" Ella Said smirking taking off Bix Mask and kissed him on the cheek. I screamed in happiness. "WHO GAVE Y/N BOOZE?" Natsu screams and i giggle. "Y/N are you drunk?" Laxus asked.

"Maybe! but thing is..i heard every word and will remember it" Smiles and we all partied and got drunk and then i blacked out.

Acnologia Pov

"THAT LIGHTING DRAGON GONE TO FAR NOW! TAKING MY MATE AND THEN SAYING SHES HIS..NOW IM MAD...ILL DESTROY FAIRYTAIL IF ITS THE LAST THING I BLOODY DO" I Roar making the whole place shake.

A/N: I wanted to post so i went for vote 2 because someone commented on vote 2 ill do vote 1 another time hehehe! ANYWAY sorry its shorter then a normal chapter i am really tired also yesterday a chapter was meant to come out but i went to scouts so i couldn't post but anyway i hope u enjoyed and U LOVER IS A SINGER ISN'T THAT AMAZING!! If you have any song ideas comment below (Have to be nightcore though) another chapter is tomorrow and i might make it so Acnologia gets what he wants or not u choose COMMENT FOR ME!! I NEED U OPINION!