Faded fairy

Nobody Pov

Its been 3 weeks since the battle of fairytail Y/n still in the infirmary and in a coma from the lighting. Laxus has left Fiore after getting kicked out and Wendy hasn't slept for a few days since  Y/N been getting attacks in her sleep so Wendy needs to stay with her. "Child go get some sleep we will watch her" Porlyusica Said as she came in looking at an exhausted Wendy.

"I dont want anything to happen" Wendy said but Lilly came in and picked Wendy up and walked out. "Wake up    Y/N...the Guild needs you" Porlyusica sighs. "Never seen you like this to a "human" Porlyusica your getting old" Makarov said coming in. "Shes a dragon...im protecting her" Porlyusica said. Master was about to say something when Y/N starts rolling around heavy breathing.

"That's my que" Porlyusica say then something strange happens she starts muttering. "huh?" Makarov says. "L-Laxus??" Y/N say in her sleep tears fell "You cant leave me like this!" Y/N cried. Makarov grits his teeth. Y/N jolts waking up but she swung herself up breathing heavy. "Y/N?" Makarov asked. "W-Wheres laxus?!?!" Y/N tried to get out of bed but her injures stopped her.

"Y/N...Laxus left about 3 weeks ago...he got kicked out" Makarov said. Y/N Understood and throw herself outside and made it to the door she swung it open everyone looked at her she ran down the stairs ignoring the pain and ran out. "Erza go after her she isnt fully recovered she could injury herself!" Makarov said. Erza nodded and ran after me.

Y/N Pov

No no no no he can't leave me!!!! Not now!!! "NO!!" I screamed. Then sat on a park bench and started to sing.

(Play music)

How can I say this without breaking
How can I say this without taking over
How can I put it down into words
When it's almost too much for my soul alone

I loved and I loved and I lost you
And it hurts like hell
Yeah it hurts like hell
Erza sees me she looks down and listens to the song carefully
I don't want them to know the secrets I don't want them to know the way I loved you I don't think they'd understand it, no I don't think they would accept me, no

I loved and I loved and I lost you
Find more lyrics at
And it hurts like hell
Yeah it hurts like hell

Erza Tears up sits at a tree thats near the bench

Dreams fight with machines
Inside my head like adversaries
Come wrestle me free
Clean from the war

Your heart fits like a key
Into the lock on the wall
I turn it over, I turn it over
But I can't escape
I turn it over, I turn it over
I loved and I loved and I lost you
And it hurts like hell

Erza walks away but i turn my head and Erza must have felt it because she stops. "I understand how you feel Y/n someone that you love but you can never get them." Erza says and starts walking. Then 2 slim hands hugs her from behind. "I-I'm sorry..i should've thought about Jellal and you" i said. Erza felt shocked at first and she turns around and hugs me back. I dunno what she did but i passed out after that.

Erza Pov

"I-I'm sorry...i should've thought about Jellal and you" Y/N said. I was surprised that she knew about our relationship. I turned and hug Y/N back. I gentle tapped her weak spot behind her neck and she passes out. "I'm sorry Y/N...You need rest" I carried her bridal style back to the guild everyone watch as i took her to the infirmary.

"Thank you Erza" Master says. "No thank you...i know how she feels about Laxus now...if i never went i would've never knew." I said leaving Master confused about what happened. Your right Y/N...you do understand...Laxus you big idiot Y/N needs you back...

Ella Pov (Long time isnt it xD)

I waited at Y/N bed and it was a thunderstorm so i stayed at the guild i wonder why there is a thunderstorm it said no storms until 2 months. a flash of lighting comes down and Y/N woke up and she sprung up she was scared so i hugged her. She was shaking badly. "WENDY!" I shouted and Wendy,Natsu and Erza came running in see how Y/N was.

"Shes scared of lighting..." Wendy sighs. "I wouldn't blame her after the thunder palace" Erza grits her teeth at saying it. "Hey..Y/N its fine...no need to worry...your safe" I said to Y/n and she turns to me and hides her upset face in my chest. I sigh. "How will this work if she sees Laxus..." I asked. "Maybe seeing Laxus will get rid of the fear" Wendy says. "Or make it worse" Natsu says looking evil and pissed at Laxus.

"Calm down Natsu..Its not going to help being mad" I said and he sighs. "I know its wrong to say this But master made a mistake banning Laxus" Wendy says. "N-No...he not wrong..Laxus deserve to get banned." A voice called out everyone looked at Y/N who came out of my hug and looked up her eyes were red but she rub her tears away.

"Y/N?" Natsu Said more like asked. "He deserve it" Y/N grits her teeth and get out the bed. "I cant stay like this...i have to get over it..." She walks to the door and opens it she looks down at the guild and walks down and smiles. "its ok guys i'm fine" Y/N looks and everyone cheers i come out and walk down with her and we partied all night but i knew she was upset about it.