WHAT??

Y/n Pov

Im going to tell them today....After the grand magic games...i have to tell them. My arm isnt the only thing im hiding. Its a Stormy morning of the 3rd day of the grand magic games im hoping nobody gets hurt today since ill have to jump in if anything happens If first master is right. Laxus should be fighting someone today.

----Magic games----

"WELCOME TO THE 3RD DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!!!! I am not going to go into huge detail into our intro today is because we want to get right into it....Its called wipe out...PICK YOUR CONTESTANTS" Pumpkin shouts and we all get ready to fight.

"Erza is going to be our contestant. This could be good for us...depends what its about." I muttered and First master looked at me and smiles. Her smile turns into a smirk when my eyes widen. "Are you sure first master? Erza a really powerful Wizard...but...." I said but i got cut off.

"WE HAVE ERZA FROM FAIRYTAIL, WE HAVE ROUGE FROM SABERTOOTH! IN LAMIA SCALE ITS JURA! AND IN BLUE PEGASUS ITS LITTLE EVE! The game is simple...."A City appears around them splitting them up. "Aim of the game is to wipe everyone out...if u get hit you get teleported out of the game 1 life no rules HAVE FUN!" As he said that the bell goes and the game begins.

"Where is everyone..." Erza muttered then Rouge appears and attacks Erza she blocks and push Rouge back he Vanishes as a blizzard appears and Eve attacks Erza but she made short work of him. "you stepped into the wrong person Erza" A male voice said Erza looked up to see Jura "Crap" Erza muttered.

I watches as the battle starts and i looked a Jura. "He didn't use all his power battling me....." I snapped My eyes flash and i walked out smashing to door as i go. "Y/n..." Master Makarov muttered as i left i went to my Porlyusica.

"Why are you in here Child?" I look up at her my eyes gold. "Oh god..."-She knocks me out before i could attack her i was out of control.

Nobody Pov

Porlyusica looks at Y/n nocked out and sighs she chains her up to the post. "Thank god she came to me..she could've ruined the grand magic games...." Porlyusica sighs and goes back to work

----back with the games----

"ERZA IS DOWN!" The mic boomed and all of fairytail was quite with a evil ora over them. "Y/n was right..i shouldn't have put her in...were is Y/n anyway" First master said and master sighs. Erza was really injured she was Knocked out cold Wendy ran down to help so did Chelia and Natsu and gray.

"We need to take her to the infirmary" Wendy said and we all nodded and picked up Erza and raced off. In the end Blue Pegasus got 0 points Fairytail got 0 points Sabertooth got 5 and Lamia scale got 10 "ON TO THE BATTLES AFTER A LUNCH BRAKE!" the pumpkin said and everyone left.

Team Natsu,The masters,Laxus and Mira came to the infirmary to see Erza when they got in. "Y/N?!?!" They all said in unison. "WHAT THE HELL!" Laxus Growls and Master pushes him back. "Listen...i did what i had to do....her eyes were gold...." Porlyusica said and was caring for Erza.

Laxus calms down and look at Erza. "How is she" Mira was the one to ask. "She is stable for now..Jura did a lot on her...." Y/n starts coughing and starting to open her eyes...there still gold and she thrashed about and Laxus mark stings.Porlyusica sighs and forces Y/n to drink something here eyes start flashing until there were her normal E/C eyes.

She pants as Porlyusica let go of the chains Y/n hugs Laxus. Y/n look at Erza. "Will she be ok?" Y/n asked. "She might be....i cant say though..you better run off the games will start again soon" She said purposely trying to kick us out. "Lets go" Laxus said and everyone nods and goes back to the arena and Laxus drags Y/n to were hes going to be standing.