Finding Laxus,Protecting friends,true love PT 2

Lucy Pov

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-BANG-

A wall comes falling down showing 2 idiots on barrels ramming into Luke and saving me and Wendy i roll my eyes to see its Natsu and Gajeel."BAKA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I scream and they back away scared. "I saved salamander ass so Bunny-girl shut the hell up" Gajeel pouted but getting one of my Lucy kicks. "I should kill all of you..." I sigh.

"We better find the others Erza and grey are properly in a fight i wanna be there!" Natsu yells but passes out again. "REALLY OMG NATSU I WILL KILL YOU" I growl and Gajeel stands down. "like Natsu said Erza and Grey might need back up" Lucy runs and Gajeel follows.

Erza Pov

This is unreal Lilly is beating me shes a strong re-quip mage though shes just like me so we both exhausted. "Your a powerful warrior Titania" Lily said and she re-quips into a angel Armour like my heaven wheel but it looks lighter with a sword that looks lighter then a feather. Re-equip! i came back with my Clear heart clothing.

We were graceful and i kept landing hits. Angel Beauty Lilly says and marks of kisses? appear on my body and then they explode. I scream and Lily laughs."now for my last spell..the one that will destroy you..." She smirks and starts enchanting her spell. "May Angels and Gods above our heads shine above this victim take her to were she belongs..in the gates of hell...Angel Decision!!!" A huge flash happens but something i hear makes my eyes widen.

STAR DRESS: AQUARIUS!! i see Lucy in her star dress and she protected me."you ok Erza?" Lucy asked. I was shocked and just nodded. "Ill finish this one" Lucy smirks and steps forward. "Lucy be careful!" I yell and she smirks

Survey the Heavens... Open the Heavens...
All ye stars, far and wide...
Shine unto me and show me your form
O Tetrabiblos...
I am ruler of the stars
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
88 Stars of the firmament...
Shine
Urano Metria!

"WHAT TYPE OF MAGIC IS THIS AHHHHH!!" She gets thrown and she collapes. Lucy smirks changing into her normal clothes and falling to the knees. He had a bad injury near the stomach.

-Flashback-

Lucy comes and saves me but she saved my she got hit by Lilly attack.

-Flashback ends-

" LUCY!" I yell as she falls i catch her. "Foolish as always." I mutter. "Gajeel lets find grey and leave..Laxus can deal with himself" I smirked and we went to find Grey.

Grey Pov

Im fighting this chick her name is apparently Stella and shes a Devil slayer like me but she uses iron devil slayer magic. IRON DEVIL: RAGE! Stella yells. ICE DEVIL: RAGE! i yelled back our moves collide and a explosion happens. I pant. ICE DEVIL: ZEROTH DESTRUCTION BOW And Stella finally collapes i pant and i start limping.

30 minutes of painful walking i see Erza and Gajeel and i yell to them and they come running over with a badly beaten up Lucy a passed out Wendy and a out of it Natsu. "What happened to them?" I asked. "Wendy and Natsu got nocked out from magic energy and well..Lucy.." Gajeel say. "Lucy took a deadly hit for me..and finished Lilly" Erza said i look at her and hug her.

"Lets go home" i brake the hug and we touch a Lacrima and we made it back tot he guild. Be safe Laxus.

Laxus Pov

I pant. "Your losing your touch lighting dragon" Acnologia smirks not even a bruise on him and he hasn't moved since. "Almost all my warriors have been defected apart from one...you missed him but its not a wonder..he never shows himself" Acnologia said. My eyes widen and i look over to see y/n is gone. "WERE IS SHE?" I yell fist full of lighting. Y/N appears with a man.

Around dad age he had dark purple hair and was wearing a clock he took it down. "Y-You?!?!" i shout seeing its the man from when you first met Y/N. "I told you i would be back for her didn't i?"he chuckles. "What do you want?"i snap. "I need Y/N. You wont be happy..but im going to have my way with her..maybe make an heir...take her magic and then you can have her back"Acnologia smirks making me pissed.

"She isnt yours..she never will be!" I yell jumping for him and he misses. "I see no mark on her...that mean she can be anyone" Acnologia smirks. My eyes lighten up. LIGHTING DRAGON ROAR!! I send it flying at him and he just eats it. DARK DRAGON SECRET ART: DEATH! Laxus takes a full Blast of it and goes flying. "Your still Alive?" Acnologia sees a motionless Laxus on the floor still breathing. "L-Leave him alone" I open my eye to see Y/N looking at Acnologia with death eyes.

"Your awake by the looks of it. Good..im going to show this lighting freak that your mine and nobody else's" Acnologia smirks coming up to Y/N. "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU FREAK" I Yell. He looks at me Y/N had tears in her eyes but Acnologia licks them away. and smirks. "STOP IT!" I yell. "why should i shes my mate" Acnologia smirks ad kisses Y/N hard.

She was rejecting him and then he squeezed her ass that pissed me off making her gasp and he entered leave nothing unexplored i yells as he brake free and about to bite for the neck when i get up and punch him hard grabbing Y/N. "Stay away from my mate you bastard"

Y/N Pov

"Stay away from my mate you Bastard" Laxus said and i look up. I'm his mate? i wonder and he kisses me."we better go before he comes back up" Laxus said and i was going to change into dragon when a beam is shot at us Laxus pushes me getting hit in the stomach it goes straight threw. "LAXUS" I scream and sit next to him. "Y-Y/n...i love you" Laxus mutters. "please save your strength. "hes going to die..and its your fault" Acnologia said and he smirks.

"NO!" My eyes change gold and i scream the place down. I don't want to lose Laxus please please DRAGONS HELP ME! Then everything freezes in time and then it starts going back right before the impact i look around seeing hes alive and i push both of us down before the hit gets us and Laxus is still alive. "YOUR ALIVE" i scream and hugs him.

"You used your celestrial dragon magic? "Laxus asked a little confused and hugging me back. "lets go home" i said and he nod i change into my purple dragon and i roar destroying the castle and Laxus gets on my back and we fly out leaving Acnologia with no army and a destroyed castle.

A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! Im going to tag Petlover1116 today so thanks for commented voting and adding my book to your reading list i think i have some ideas next its out of 2 so i need you to vote in the comments below the one with the most will win!!

1: WE HAVE AN AMAZING LEMON and Laxus marks Y/N with music before it                                   2: Laxus asked Y/N to be his girlfriend and Acnologia gets jelly and comes after them

See you fairies next time!!