Its showing

Your POV
you was washing the dishes when two huge arms come around you and a head places on you head you realize is Laxus "L-Laxus I'm working go away" I joked putting bubbles from the wash onto his face and giggles "you wanna go?" Laxus threatens me "not now you might get scared and run away from me" I smirked finishes the dishes.

You was in a crop top outfit (image above) and Laxus had his hands on my reviling part and it tickles and I giggle "found a soft spot" he smirks. "No...Laxus no.." I started running as Laxus followed behind I hid behind Mira "he's trying to kill me" Mira laughs "Laxus stop seducing the poor girl" Mira says and Laxus pouts but he realizes I'm gone.

"Run Y/N run!" Natsu screams. Lucky Laxus thought i left and he ran after me. My head appears from the bar "Thanks Natsu i giggle. As I work scales appear on my arm "shit..." I run out of the guild hall as Laxus was coming in I run right by and obviously he follows.

~~In the forest~~
I kept running and running and then I stopped I sighed and I look around before changing into a beautiful purple dragon

Laxus POV
I followed Y/N out to the forest to hopefully confess to her but I see a huge secret SHES A BLOODY DRAGON LIKE SHES GORGEOUS

Laxus POVI followed Y/N out to the forest to hopefully confess to her but I see a huge secret SHES A BLOODY DRAGON LIKE SHES GORGEOUS

I slowly go up to the dragon and look into her galaxy eyes she realizes it's me and goes into a baby version.

I held her in my hand I guess she couldn't changer back " Y/N there no reason to hide this lets go to the guild and tell everyone nobody will be mad ok?" The little baby dragon nod and sneezes purple fire comes out and i laugh and we appear in the...

I held her in my hand I guess she couldn't changer back " Y/N there no reason to hide this lets go to the guild and tell everyone nobody will be mad ok?" The little baby dragon nod and sneezes purple fire comes out and i laugh and we appear in the guild.

Nobody Pov

"Hey Laxus did you find Y/N?" Natsu said but he sniffed the air and looked on his shoulder. "LAXUS WHY HAVE YOU GOT A DRAGON" Natsu screams getting peoples attention. Laxus roll his eyes and put the baby dragon on a table and everyone circles it. " i found Y/N..and your all looking at her" Laxus smirks at there faces.

"Y/N A DRAGON??" happy yells. Master comes out hearing everything. "thats how she destroyed the slave prison. shes a takeover mage" Master said. "I am a takeover mage and my type of takeover are dragons..and different types..i have 5" the purple dragon says everyone looks at her with shocked faces.

"You can talk" Gajeel says looking over. "yea..but i didn't know...to be honest i dont know how im like this but...i have a purple dragon...a red dragon,a blue dragon,green dragon, and a dragon that i haven't controlled yet..properly because its dangerous" Y/N said.

"What do they all mean" Lucy asked. "the purple dragon is my natural dragon and i can summon anything that i need. The Red dragon is a fire dragon,blue dragon is a water dragon,green dragon is nature and healing dragon and the one i haven't got is the dragon of space and time..apparently its like a celestial dragon and it can control time and space" Y/N smiles and everyone mouths drop.

"Why hide this from us Y/N" master asked. "i thought you might see me as dangerous and kick me out" Y/N sighs and she glows going back human. "its out already?" Y/N said. "No..you can control it" Wendy says smiling. Laxus hugs me. "we will never see you as anything else apart from Y/N..were family remember" Laxus says my eyes tear up as everyone cheers.

"y-yea" Y/N cheer doing the fairytail sign and master cries with happiness everyone else does it. and smiles.

~~~far far away~~~

Y/N shows up on a lacrima. "There she is...i found her..." A strange voice appears. "would you like me to go to fairytail sir?" Another voice says. " No!...Laxus battle of fairytail hasn't begun get i need to see what Y/N will do when it happens" The voice laughs.