My Nightmares

Y/n Pov

~~~Nightmare~~~

I could see Acnologia,Zeref,Laxus,Lahar and citizens looking at me in horror and fear. I see i have blood covering my hands,my eyes were out of control gold with a tint of red. and my clothes are torn. I growl with a low tone and changed into my gold dragon and roar....killing all the people...killing Acnologia and Zeref and then Killing Laxus...

~~~Nightmare over~~~

I Jolt up from the infirmary bed with tears down my face Porlyusica looked at me and came over. "You had all of us scared...Why are you crying child?" Porlyusica looks at me i wipe away my tears. "N-Nightmare..." I said with my hair covering my eyes i slowly got up.

"Hey now...you just came back from the dead we dont want you getting up" Porlyusica said. I growl and i change into my blue baby dragon and i flew out of the door everyone watches as i leave. Laxus was going to come after me but he changed his mind knowing I need time alone. I kept flying until i reached the middle of town. I dropped changing human and looked around.

What if....What if its one of my visions...NO..i wont let it be! Lucky they put the games on hold for a day to let me rest..i think ill let Gray play the rest of the games i just dont think i have the guts...i dont want it happening... I was pulled from my thoughts when a arm grabs me and pulls me into the ally way i look up to see Sting.

"Sting?!?!" i look at him confused. "Hey...can i ask you something?" Sting looks at me. Hes hot....BUT NO i love Laxus...end of story. "Sure..what is it?" I looked at him with a smile. "What dragon did you grow up with?" Sting looks at me and my smile turns into a frown.

"I wish i wasn't trained by this dragon but it was Igneel.Natsu dragon,but then he gave me to Acnologia...." I explained everything and Sting looks pissed. "HOW COLD HE DO THAT?!?!" He growl. "Why do you care anyway?" I snapped. "Because....you sort of...give me this feeling" Sting mutters.

I looked up at him and smirks."Ok...well sorry Sting im taken...." I said and he looks...sad? I didn't see it coming but he kissed me my eyes widen(Sting fangirls can scream now xD) I pushed him away. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I yell and Sting smirks. He sees im marked. He growls.

"Need to get rid of that now...." He pushes me up agents the wall and goes to kiss me again but i kick him in the balls making him fall to the floor and i growl starting to run. I ran all the way to the center of town and sat by the water fountain.

I sigh and then i Hear a growl i see Sting Grabbing my wrist i was going to scream but he gave me a death glare so i stopped i looked down and just followed him. "That was a evil trick...and a low move since we cant do it to girls" Sting growls taking me into a small alleyway again."No were to go this time...." He was about to take Laxus mark off.

My eyes go red and growl. "GET AWAY FROM ME" I roar changing into my huge red dragon uncontrollably and i roar scaring a lot of people i smash my tail onto a house and i fly into the air...Lahar saw (DIDN'T EXPECT THAT) Also some of the Fairytail guild heard..mostly the dragon slayers and Rogue was with Sting.

"You pissed her off you dumb ass" Rogue smacks Sting on the head. Laxus Growls at Sting smelling hes kissed me. I roar and i fly away. Lahar,Laxus,Sting and Wendy follows.

Laxus Pov

I Felt Y/n was in danger because i felt pain on my neck and i growl. "NATSU WENDY!" I roar and they nod and we ran out of the inn and we arrive just to see Y/n take off and people screaming. "You pissed her off you dumb ass" I heard Rogue say and I growl at Sting...he kissed her...im so beating the crap out of him later.