20TH CHAPTER AHHHH

A/N HELLO MT CHILDREN JUST SO YOU KNOW THIS IS MY 20TH SO IM GOING TO DO A LEMON AHHHHHH i have to warn this is a 18+ or titles Mature if your thick its sex scene or baby making scene xDDD hope you enjoy and if you dont like lemons skip this chapter (This will be the only lemon...maybe) do not read unless you like sex stuff xDDD and lemons

Nobody Pov

Laxus Enters Y/n house with Y/n in his coat and shaking Laxus sighs putting Y/n on her bed and he went into the bathroom and put a bath on. "Hey Y/n i have a bath ready for you..." He can see a little head pop up "Do i have to get you undressed as well" Laxus Chuckles in a joking way but Y/n Nods.

Laxus goes bright red and Y/n Burst out laughing but Laxus smirks."N-No..laxus..." Y/n Said and Laxus pounces like a cat onto Y/n They both were laughing but Laxus pinned her to the floor. "If you want me to get off ...call me master" Laxus Smirks. "Never!" Y/n Yells and Laxus starts undressing her.

"LAXUS!" Y/n Blushing mad. Leaving Y/n in her F/C Laced bra and panties Y/n blushes and Laxus smirks."You know?...Lace underwear and bra is sexy" Laxus Whispers in her ear and She kicks him off. "Ok im having my bath...." "Want me to join you?" Laxus smirks and Y/n Burst out laughing. "whats so funny?" Laxus asked. "My bath wont be big enough and i run into the bathroom dodges  a pillow.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY U DIDN'T WANT ME TO JOIN YOU THOUGH!" Y/m gets in the bath embarrassed as fuck...Is it time? Y/n though to herself....she could seance the dragons hormones and i was getting a little to happy...ive been waiting for the question to bring it up...and it would be a good time to get my mind of- Y/n thoughts were cut off from the dead people. she held in her tears and finished off her bath.

Y/n came out of the bath and opened the door only to get pull on pinned to the wall locked in a kiss Y/n looks up to see Laxus and kisses back. it went from a soft kiss into a rough and passionate kiss. Y/n started to play hard to get and stop Laxus from entering he growls and he pushes you up on the wall so both of your areas were touching.

He was trying to make Y/n moan but she was still teasing but Laxus squeeze Y/n Ass and she gasp it was enough to let Laxus in..he explored all over not leaving anywhere un explored he brakes and Y/n pants making Laxus go for the neck until he found a sweet spot.   "L-Laxus..." Y/n says in a way that excites Laxus.

He uses one hand to keep Y/n pinned to the wall and another going onto her thigh it sent shivers down her spin. Laxus slowly starts to go up to the area Y/n stops for a second and pushes Laxus away...She was unsure if she wanted it. She looked down but Laxus Let out a sigh and picked Y/n up and thew her onto the bed. He quickly used his belt to tie Y/n Hands to the bed.

Y/n Was bright red and Laxus smirks getting on top and gentle started taking the towel off Y/n couldn't do anything her dragon instincts and Laxus went into action but they both wanted it..but there human self's were getting in the way. Y/n goes redder then Erza hair and Laxus takes his top off. Laxus has a little bit of red on him and Y/n Giggles making Laxus shiver he kisses Y/n.

sliding his huge hands down y/n body starting from the arms until he reached Y/n breasts and he looks at them. "Like what you see?" Y/n smirks and laxus kisses her neck while groping one of her breasts Y/n started to Moan and Laxus was loving the sound. Y/n loving and hating the feeling at the same time she snorts like a dragon making Laxus Chuckle.

Y/n roll her eyes and brake free from her belt. Laxus eyes widen and they flip so Y/n on top. " My turn...be a good dragon...and you might get a reward" Y/n said and she blushes a little. Her dragon side took over(Because you would NEVER do this...totally xDD) You lean down to Laxus and kiss him. Laxus puts hid hand in Y/n hair,they brake free and Y/n sits up...and looks.

"This has got to go..dont you agree?" Y/n said and Laxus smirks Y/n eyes glow galaxy and Laxus boxers vanish Y/n blushes and Laxus smirks. "Cant let you in control" Laxus smirks flipping over again. Y/n put her hands on Laxus Abs. "Ready?" Laxus asked. Y/n Nods.

Laxus puts his huge hands gentle around Y/n tiny hips and move them to adjust and then slowly put his joystick (COZ I DONT WANNA SAY IT) into Y/n Womanhood a tear goes down Y/n face and Laxus licks it away. "Its ok...you will adjust to the feel..ill go slow" Laxus whispers in a seductive tone making Y/n tingle. Laxus starts moving making Y/n moan.

Laxus smirks. "i-its o-ok Laxus...g-go faster" Y/n said in every moan. "I dont know who Laxus is..whats my name?" Laxus smirks. " Fine ill say it...m-master" Y/n said blushing and Laxus starts going faster Y/n lets out a moan but she movers it with her mouth Laxus Laughs.

"Your not as tight as i though you would be...you've have sex before..." Laxus smirks and Y/n goes bright red. Laxus puts one of Y/n legs over his shoulder to get into Y/n Womanhood more,she moans. "Y/n im gonna-" Laxus said but was cut off with Y/n Kissing him. Laxus Flips once again "Ride me until you brake" Laxus smirks and Y/n starts obeying Laxus and goes fast making Laxus moan a little Y/n Giggles.

Laxus growls and flip Y/n. They both cum at the same time they both were starting to reach there climax they kissed one more and Laxus pulled out. Laxus nuzzles Y/n Neck and bit gentle into it Shocked Y/n at first but the pain turned and she moaned and a small lighting mark appears on Y/n Neck. They lay down and Laxus wrapped his huge arms around Y/n small body.

"I love you Y/n" Laxus said and you could hear small quite dragon snores and Laxus Chuckles kissing her forehead and falling asleep.

A/N: OK IM DONE...HOPEFULLY I DIDNT SCARE ANY OF YOU BUT I DID WARN YOU sorry i didnt post this yesterday i was tired BUT i will make it up to you by doing another one tonight SO DONT KILL MEH. This is my first lemon and OMG IT WAS SO HARD...so cringe as well... -cries- i had a hard time xDDDDD see you next chapter my little faries