Laxus Birthday(part 1)

Y/n Pov

We are getting to guild ready for Laxus birthday and i had a huge surprise for him...something that would change our lives forever.i smiled and looked at Natsu and my smile vanished. "YOU BAKA DON'T SET THE DECORATIONS ON FIRE!!!!" i Ran over and punched Natsu sending him flying and stopped the fire.

"oww...." Natsu moans. "I dont care if it hurt or not" I lift my head. "Hes coming!" i yell and we all hid. I see sparky enter the guild. "Where is everyone?" He said and we jumped out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAXUS!" We all screamed i was the loudest and he laughs.

"Thanks guys!" he said and i went up to him with the cheesiest pizza i could make and it smelled amazing Laxus hugs me and i laugh. "Happy birthday Sparky" He smirks "Thanks Princess" He pads my head. "LETS PARTY!" I Scream. We had a drink danced and had fun after an hour i went on stage and giggles.

"Now...our main event" Me and Master smirks. " Its a fairytail battle!" I scream and Natsu yells yes. "I have partnered up EVERYONE in fairytail with a battle partner. I have based them on skill knowledge and teamwork that means all the dragon slayers can have there Exceeds with them" I said and Natsu yells even harder.

"NOW OUR FIRST MATCH WILL BE!!!" I said and everyone does a drum roll "LUCY AND LEVY!" I yell and Lucy and Levy Gasp and look at each over and smirks. They nod and run outside the others following. (This is going to be a long chapter)"Ready Levy!" Lucy yells and i smirk watching.

(start music)I always wanted to know who's stronger. I can tell Lucy is stronger but Levy will use smartness to win also..they both know each overs weaknesses  im curious on how this will turn out. "OPEN GATE OF THE GOLD LION...LEO!" Lucy yells and Loke appears. "SOLID SCRIP MAGIC...SWORDS"Levy yells and Swords come flying at Loke and Lucy

"STAR DRESS...LEO" Lucy yells and she changes into a suit and her arms glow like Loke's does and they fly pass her swords and punch her levy gets sent but lands on her feet. "SOLID SCRIP MAGIC HOLE OF LAVA"  A hole appears under Loke and he falls. "SORRY LUCY HAVE TO RETURN TO THE SPIRIT WORLD" he says vanishes in time. there were serious but having fun with it.

OPEN GATE OF TH- Lucy was interrupted and Levy send her flying with a air spell OPEN GATE OF THE SCALES LIBRA (In this would Lucy has all 13 zodiacs) "Libra change the cause of gravity downwards!" Lucy says and she obeys and Levy air magic stops working. Lucy then opens her second gate.

OPEN GATE OF THE SCORPION...SCORPIO Lucy yells and sends a sand attack at levy she gets thrown back and she coughs lucy was getting low on magic energy and Levy was injured so i stopped the match and said Lucy won She smiles and ran over to levy and helped her up they smiled and went back to talking. Time for a few more. i throught

---A few battles after----

"NEXT IS NATSU VS GRAY!" I yell and they both smirk. "All out?!?!?" They yell in unison and i nod my head and they smirk. "Your cleaning the mess later" Master warned me and i nodded. FIGHT i yell.

FIRE DRAGON ROAR Natsu yells and it fly's at gray and he dodges ICE MAKE LANCE Grey yells and it hits Natsu sending him flying but while in mid air FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME He yells and gray tried to dodge it with his ice but it melted away and hit him. They both smirked at each over and said at the same time THIS IS GREAT!

They sent another attacks at each over over and over again they were both at there climax. Both taking deep breathes and were now just punching each over until.... ICE DEVIL RAGE! Gray yells and changes into his Devil slayer mode LIGHTING FLAME DRAGON ROAR Natsu yells hitting Gray hard he yells and gets shot back.