NO WAY!!

Nobody Pov

The whole guild was outside looking at Lucy as Natsu looks close at the key that Y/n got for her on her mission to get the sea dragon and now Y/n Filthy rich (Lol xD)Y/n was leaning on a wall of the guild out of the way and watching so was the thunder legion but Laxus and Master had to speak alone about something.

Y/n knew this will drain all of Lucy magic power so she was ready for when it happens and she told Wendy and shes ready as well. Shes going to get herself killed Y/N thought and Ever nudge her and she sighed going to the crowd and ready for anything. "Lucy.Watch it...remember when you tried calling 3 of your most power fullest spirits...its going to feel way worse..are you sure?" Y/n said coming from nowhere.

"Don't worry Y/n Wendy going to give me a boost of magic to help me" Lucy said confidently and she looks at the key it was beautiful a silver key with red gems dragon wings and a dragon claw holding the red gem in place with a red metal going down it.

Lucy face goes serious and she chanted. OPEN GATE OF THE FIRE DRAGON... .Lucy Chants and i grit my teeth as a fire dragon came out Natsu eyes started watering....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"i-i-Igneel" (wow what a shocker....not xD)Natsu sobbed Y/n Sighs and look at Lucy looking ok at the moment. "Natsu...dont cry...keep your head up high...Speak of your future and that shall become your will to live" (if you know what that means 1 your a true fairytail lover and 2 I LOVE YOU)

Igneel smirks but it stopped when he saw Y/n they both stared at each over for a while Y/n Gritted her teeth and walked away Igneel snorted. They didn't like each over Y/n hand was in a fist."Still as hot headed as always..."Igneel said. "yea..your still a dead beat at always" Y/n Growls everyone was confused and Natsu was mad that Y/N called Igneel a dead beat.

"I thought it might've been you...thats why i didn't want anything to do with it." Y/n said walking off but gets picked up by Igneel tail and squished."Your just as bad as your mother!" Igneel growls. "Let. Go." Y/n said with a death glare everyone went scared. "You need to learn a lesson..." Igneel said and that was the last straw.

Y/n changes into her fire dragon and broke out and used her tail and wracked Igneel Natsu tried to brake it up but Lucy stopped him she knew what was going on."FIRE DRAGON..." Igneel chanted. "FIRE DRAGON..." Y/n chanted. "ROAR!" They both said at the same time but nothing came out of Y/n and she smirked eating Igneel flames and then changing into the water dragon slayer.

WATER DRAGON ROAR" Y/n yells with a lot of energy hitting Igneel he growls and claw Y/n in the gut she roars in pain as She pins Igneel down by the neck. "I think you had your stay..." Y/n Said. All of a sudden one of Laxus's lighting bolt hits the ground next to Y/n and she froze still terrified of lighting Igneel broke free and smashed his tail down on Y/n she couldn't move.

Igneel bit her leg picked up the mad dragon smashing her head into a rock and a bit of dust came up. When it settled you could see Y/n on the floor in human form under Igneel tail. "Laxus take her to the infirmary" Makarov said coming out of the building You could see he was going to do something if Laxus didn't." WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WHAT THAT ALL ABOUT" Natsu yells.

"If you shut up you pyro your dad might tell you" Gray said "WHAT WAS THAT ICE PRINCESS!" Natsu yells. "SHUT UP" Lucy yells at them and they stop and everyone was surprised it was Lucy not Erza to split them off but Erza was gone it turned out she went into the infirmary to make sure Y/n doesn't go on a rampage again. "Im so sorry...let me explain...by the looks of it the celestial mage already knows" Igneel said.

"The story is painful...let's say...its my fault Y/n is a dragon shapeshifter." Igneel said. Everyone looks at Igneel weirdly(but Lucy because she already knew)"Were do i begin...i met Y/n before i had Natsu...in that time...i was...in deep trouble with a dragon called Acnologia" Igneel looked down.

Natsu looks confused but listens and Makarov looks mad. "...It was either he killed Y/n or he used her for his experiment with dragon Lacrima  and her magic...i was foolish back then but i knew i couldn't defeat Acnologia so i had to let Y/N ...he took her and did horrible things to her..she still remembered the look on my face when i gave her to him...i wish i never did it..i was a horrible parent...thats why with Natsu i made sure never to leave him on his own..even after i left i was always with him." Igneel looked down.

Natsu was speechless for once and so was the guild. Lucy suddenly collapse to the floor and Wendy rushes over."Ive stayed long enough...im killing her...the 2nd human ive hurt...good bye...my son....maybe when you forgive me..i may see you again" Igneel leaves ad Wendy starts to heal Lucy.

Natsu grits his teeth but suddenly hears screaming he runs to the infirmary and see Y/n screaming on the bed to much magic energy was forcing out of her Master comes in with a bottle and collects it all and then sighs. Y/n Passed out after that she was chained from hands to feet and Natsu and Laxus didn't like it one bit....

A/N: sorry its not that long but its 1:17 Am so im tired so im going to go sleep now hope this chapter surprised you and enjoy the next chapter good night or good morning my fairies