Another Nightmare....or is it

Acnologia Pov (HES BACK!)

"Did you do as i asked Zeref?" i asked i was not i a good mood today. "Yes Acnologia i put the magic circle on her but i dont mind asking but..what is it?" Zeref asked and Acnologia stands with his markings glowing.

"Are you sure because i still feel Y/n magic ALIVE!" He roars and Zeref looks up with his red eyes. "She meant to be dead" i said looking up at him. "Even i dont know how that happened...your death spells always kill when put on them....wait...could it be?" Zeref said and i nodded.

"How?!?!" Zeref asked. "Ill tell you..."

Y/n Pov

I was Walking around Magnolia with Lucy and Natsu i was planning to get a present for Laxus since its his birthday soon. I knew what i wanted to get him. We went into a few shops and i got what i wanted. "Guys ill be back in a second need to go into this shop" I left and entered a cafe and walked over to a man with a leather suit square glasses and raven hair.

"Your Y/n L/n?" I nod and gave him the money."We got a deal?" I said and he nodded we shook hands and waved goodbye and joined up with Natsu and Lucy. "What was that all about?" Natsu looks over at me. "You will find out" I smirk.

Back at the Guild

We open the doors and everyone was fighting i get into a growl but calmed down."Why are they fighting i took the fire eater away from the guild for a reason" I muttered and Natsu laughed hearing then a table flew at my face and i didn't move it just hit me then fell. My magic surged and everyone stopped. "WHO'S THE MORON WHO THEW THE TABLE" I roar in rage and Gray started steeping away.

"Y-Y/n p-please listen to reason...." Gray shuttered. "OVER MY COLD HARD DEAD BODY!" I yell and grab him by the ear and pulled him outside. From inside the guild all you can hear are Gray screams cat hissing and stuff being thrown about. I came back in as calm as a Daisy. Gray came in bleeding and with a load of cuts. Natsu Starts laughing and i glared at him and he stopped.

Wait...whats going on with me...im never like this...Its the nightmare from last night...thats what must be wrong with me.

---Flashback in my nightmare---

I couldn't see a lot but i was running with someone chasing me and laughing i didn't turn back but i ran into Laxus. He looks up at me really...sad...what happened. I couldn't hear the talking i was in the infirmary i felt confused and upset? I slowly got out...i was in so much pain. I came out and everyone was upset? Laxus was crying on the table with the Thunder legion comforting him...that should be me They all looked up at me..then Levy and Lucy walked up to me with red in there eyes.

i asked them whats wrong. But yet again i couldn't hear them talking. Then my tear hit the floor. Whatever they told me was huge. Then i was back in that hallway i kept running and running until i bumped into someone i looked up to see those snake eyes and a roar came waking me up. I see im in my room It felt so lonely I got out of bed and went down to the kitchen to make myself some Breakfast.

----Flashback ends----

I sigh and look at Natsu. "Sorry...im just..not right today" I look at Natsu then at Master. He was still mad about the Grand magic games. i sigh and walked up to him and into his office Laxus looked worried but i smiled to make sure that im fine.

"Look gramps im sorry again about the grand magic games..." I said but he stopped me."Y/n...i was mad at first but im sorry its my fault i cant teach you how to control your magic. I know someone who does if you cooperate." I narrow my eyes knowing im going to get myself killed. "Its Igneel isnt it" I looked at him and he gave me that happy but deadly smile.

"NO WAY!" I yell and he yelled back "HE CAN HELP YOU!" Gramps yelled. "NOT AFTER WHAT THAT FIRE BREATHING IDIOT DID TO ME I SWEAR HE IS MORE LIKE NATSU THEN I REALIZED!" I yell. i calm down and roll my eyes my eyes glow Galaxy and then the door opened and Natsu Wendy Gajeel and Laxus fell into the room at i looked at them.

"That's not polite" I said in a evil tone. "S-Sorry I-Its just that your talking about I-Igneel" Natsu sobbed and i sigh and walked over to him and helped him up he looks at me with teary eyes and i pulled his arm and hugged him. Hes such a little brother for me. "Lets go talk to Igneel" I said and he looked up and i walked out and yelled at Lucy.

"LUCY GIVE ME IGNEEL KEY!" I yell and she looks confused. "Do you want me to open it?" Lucy asked. "Its fine ill do it myself and everyone stood there shocked. Lucy gives me the keep and i go outside with Natsu Laxus and gramps everyone had to stay indoors. I close my eyes when i opened them there were red i thew it into the sky FIRE DRAGON ROAR! I yell at it Gramps looks confused so did Laxus and Natsu then it flashed and Igneel comes out.

"You can summon me without a celestial Wizard...very impressive." Igneel said and Natsu run up to him and hugged him. "Don't leave me again...." He said and Igneel looked at him then at me. "What would you like?" Igneel asked. "H-H" I was barley able to say it "W-We need H-help...No" I got confident "I need your help" I looked at him keeping my eyes red.

"What with?" He asked and i face palm. "Let me give you a hint" I let off some of my celestial slayer magic and he nods "you need help controlling it" he said and i nodded. "Ill help....but not today...something going on with the dragons..there all acting...on high alert...ill see about in a weeks time" He said and we all nodded.

"I have to go now Natsu ill see you soon" They both hugged and then he vanished and i ran and caught the key. I sigh "Great..." I look down unsure of what to make of this and Laxus walked up to me and put his hand on my chin and lift it giving him eye contact. "Ignore that for now..."Laxus smirks and "you have a lighting dragon slayer to deal with" He smirks.

I look at him as in you want a death wish "Please...i could beat you without using magic" I smirk. "Now now little dragon dont get Cocky" He smirks and starts to pull me. "Hey Sparky!!! Im not little!!" I growl. "Your shorter then me and about Levy height so your tiny..." He laughs and pull me onto the arena and we spared all day.

Zeref Pov

You fairies wont be laughing for long...im going to ruin those dragons for the rest of there lives. I laugh and see Natsu come out he growls and turn but i vanished just before it happened.