Her full power

(Play music)

Nobody Pov

"ITS A 3 ON 1 BATTLE HERE WE DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON BUT THE MAGIC POWER IS INSANE!" The Mic boomed "We need to get everyone out of the arena!" Makarov yells and the Pumpkin looks "EVERYONE CALMLY LEAVE THE ARENA" The mic said in fear and everyone panicked and ran out.

Everyone was finally out and the Magic council was keeping a barrier around the arena so if the guilds couldn't take Y/n out the barrier will. Y/n laugh with her shadow looking at them Y/n eyes glow bright gold. " Y/n...dont do this" Laxus said calmly. "Why not its fun" Laughs Y/n

Y/n Pov

I cant remember whats going on only that there are these stupid guilds in the way of me to my freedom....i need to destroy them! I laugh and charge at Sting and punch him into rouge sending them flying. Laxus pushes me away. "I NEED SOMEONE DOWN HERE IM NOT HURTING Y/N!" Laxus yells. "Then its going to be your downfall Sparky" I laugh CELESTIAL DRAGON IRON FIST! i yell and Laxus blocks it.

then ice shards came below me and i jump and dodge them to see Lyon and Gray working together CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR! I yell and took out most of them..only 2 from Lamia scale (Jura and Lyon) were left Blue Pegasus was out only Sting and rouge were left in Sabertooth and for fairytail....Master,team Natsu the thunder legion and Laxus were left.

i growl in my glowing gold eyes. Jura attacks me and everyone stands back. I growl and we walked in a circle ROCK COLLISION Jura yells i was faster then our battle from before CELESTIAL DRAGON IRON FIST I sent Jura flying back. "Her magic is way more intense then before" Jura muttered and i stand there Laughing.

"Who's next?" I laugh then Grey and Lyon step Forward. "Lets do this" They said in unison and chanted there magic. "ICE MAKE" said in unison. "BOW" grey yelled "EAGLES" Lyon yells sending there magic attacks i dodged them like a graceful swan and smirked CELESTIAL DRAGON SECRET ART....i said "SHES GOING TO TAKE US ALL OUT AT ONCE" Lucy yells.

"FALLEN STARS!" I finish and not a lot of people were able to dodge it the Thunder Legion was out so was Sting and rouge Lyon saved gray and was out to. "Your all so Pathetic!" Y/n yelled. "y/n stop this...." My body froze as Mavis came onto the battle arena "Your not meant to be a monster...your meant to be a mother...." She said and i snapped "SHUT UP" I yell my body starts to glow.

"Oh no..." Laxus mutters. I roar came out and i was in my golden dragon form i roar and everyone was slower then normal. "Shes affecting us with her time magic!" Mavis yells. LIGHTING DRAGON ROAR And lands a hit on me and the ability goes i roar in pain and smacks Laxus down with my tail making hard for Laxus to breathe."LAXUS!" Master yells.

"HER SKIN ARE FULL OF SCALES YOU CAN FIGHT BACK IT WONT AFFECT THE CHILD!" Porlyusica yells from the Balcony Laxus looks shocked then roars changing to lighting and zapping around FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME Natsu yells and it hit me full power i growl in pain and glare down at Natsu and he stops moving.

"WHAT TH-?!?!" I didn't let him finish his sentence he Vanishes into fin air. a scream came from Lucy and Everyone froze. then a sigh came from nowhere. "What a mess you fairies have made" It was the Voice of.....Zeref. (WHAT A SHOCKER) Also he had Natsu nocked out in his hand.

"Zeref?" Mavis said and he looks at her shocked. "Nice to see you again Mavis..hope you dont mind but i have a job to do." he makes Natsu appear in the floor then use dark magic on me i roar in pain and smack him with my tail and he dodges he fly's at the wall then at my stomach and put a magic circle appear on my stomach it goes into my body and i scream in pain and it was enough to change me human and send me flying into the wall.

I growl at Zeref he smirks and Vanishes. I sent a few more attacks at fairytail but then CRUSHING EVIL! a yell came from and i was sent flying i scream in pain and cough blood i growl and stand..the dust settles...Guildarts appeared and i growl at him. "Guildarts?!?!" Fairytail said in unison. "Missed me" Smirks and looks at me. "What happened to you?" He looks at me and Natsu wakes up. "YES THE FIGHT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!" Natsu yells and i growl.

My eyes still gold but with a tint of green and i started to heal myself then..i was fully healed. "What?...She cant do multiple dragons....its to much for her body!" Laxus yells and I laughed. "I have so much power..you dont understand how powerful i am...." I said letting off a lot of magic power it can almost send someone flying.

"Your fear is whats holding you back" Guildarts said and flew at me i growl making my gold flame appear and we collide...our magic was equal. "Whoa.." he muttered and i growl and send him back. "Y/n survived Guildarts attack?" Lucy said afraid. "I dont like this...shes acting like a monster" Wendy said and i Froze in my place.

"M-Monster...." I muttered. The Guild looked shocked but i went back to serious and flew at Guildarts we collide and he sent me flying into the air but i turn facing him CELESTIAL FLAME DRAGON SECRET ARTS! I yell. "SHES FUSED HER MAGIC?" Levy yells. FLAMING STAR DESTRUCTION! i yell as a Meteor hits Guildarts directly and he gets sent flying but Master caught him.

"Thanks for the catch...." He pants...he was injured as well. "Y/n...." Master mutters but i lost all my humanity. "My turn" Master Makarov said and i smirked changing dragon but its different i was gold and red. My eyes were gold with a tint of red i roar as he turned to a giant. "TIME TO GO" Laxus yells and everyone moves away.

"Y/n..my child....YOUR STRONGER THEN THIS POWER...IF YOU DON'T STOP IT WILL CONSUME YOU!" Master yells as we bashed heads and i wasn't doing so bad. Erza Grips her teeth and runs out and makes a sword and when she sliced it down the middle of Me and Master clashing we stopped and master backed away.

"Y/N STOP THIS...YOUR A FAIRYTAIL WIZARD DON'T YOUR REMEMBER....WE DON'T GIVE UP...SO YOU BETTER NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR TURNING INTO A MONSTER...Y/N DO YOU WANT THAT?!?! DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE CHASED!!!" Erza yells I growl at her and raised my tail up and about to push it down but i stopped just before the collision. "Erza?...Im a monster....im sorry"

(Stop music)

I said my eyes went back to my natural color and i change back but barley injured as i healed myself..but low on magic power. and Tears down my eyes i was a helpless young girl on my knees. "Please forgive me...." I cried and Erza hugged me. then Laxus and Team Natsu came running over and hugged us i was in tears. "Lets go...your exhausted." Laxus said picking me up and i wrap my arms around his neck and we walked off.

After they left

Nobody Pov

"I guess the grand magic games are canceled again" Guildarts laughs. "The paperwork" Master sighs. "Even i couldn't beat her....what did she do to train herself" Master muttered.

"I dont know master...but we should head back...everyone will need medical and mental help after this..." Mira said coming from nowhere and they nod as all three of them head back....a dark presence is near by....waiting in the shadows.

waiting in the shadows