Laxus and Y/N

Nobody Pov

Its been an hour since everyone got back Laxus outside the infirmary pacing and inside all you could hear was screaming of Y/N it was killing Laxus. Natsu was with Laxus and Wendy Erza and Porlyusica was inside with the screaming dragon. Wendy been trying to heal Y/N leg but its been really painful for her and Laxus dragon ears make the sound worse.

The whole guild was quite they lost words the guild was stuck with the screaming of Y/N Lucy and Levy went in every now and then to check on Y/N only to come out crying  after an painful hour of screams they finally stop and Wendy comes out with a sigh. "She will be fine...she passed out from the screaming...i..it..w-was painful..." Wendy starts to tear up

Laxus went into the infirmary and sat on a chair next to Y/N bed watching her. He grits his teeth and kisses her forehead Laxus hand was also bandaged up he almost broke it by punch Acnologia hard skin...it felt more like scales though. Makarov sits by laxus and looks up at him. "Its ok Laxus...i know you love Y/N...if you want i can give you your guild mark back..." Makarov said.

Laxus eyes widen and he nods he asked for red and (were you put your mark) Laxus looks at it. He was happy. "Thank you grandpa..." Laxus said and Makarov tear up."Thats my boy" he cries and Laxus chuckles.

~~~3 hours later~~~

Porlyusica comes out of the infirmary and looked at master. "Laxus fell asleep on Y/N bed..i think we should leave them for the night" Porlyusica said and got her bag and started to walk out. "Oh and Y/N will need crutches for a week...her dragon form should heal it in a week so she will be walking in a week on her own" She said before leaving.

"Porlyusica is very useful...even though her grumpiness is a pain but we can live with it" Erza said "Ok she is very talented but i have to lock up now so GO HOME" Makarov said and they all went home for the night. "These kids...these kids are the ones that will beat Acnologia...no...Laxus and Y/N will..." Master said looking at the fairytail sign before leaving.

~~~Morning~~~

The sun was shinning into the infirmary and a curtain pair of eyes jolt away a little shocked she looked around and calmed down. "Just a nightmare" Y/N muttered.

Y/N Pov

~~~nightmare~~~

I was running and running down a very long and dark hallway with only a light at the bottom to show the way i could smell the stink of Acnologia from behind and i scream for Laxus name i couldn't hear him i saw something red i looked down at the pool of blood that lead to a body and it was Laxus....Acnologia....Killed....Laxus....I was screaming and i changed into my out of control golden dragon and then a bright light of a lighting bolt hits me.

~~~Nightmare stops~~~

I Wake up with a jolt i looked around. Looked at myself.Looked at Laxus."Just a dream" i said. It felt so real though it was scary i was shaking and it must've woke up Laxus coz he moaned and looked up and hugged me and i just started crying my eyes out "Shh...Y/N...Shhh its ok your safe here" Laxus said hugging me Makarov was watching as it happened he just unlocked the guild ready to start to day.

He sighed and smiled and let them be alone. "What happened?" Laxus asked me. I slowly looked up and wiped my tears away. "A-A-All m-my f-f-fe-fears...m-mixed i-i-into o-one n-ni-night-nightmare" I was just able to say and Laxus kissed my forehead and hugged me. He was so warm. "Im always here for you" He said and Kissed me on the lips and i kissed back.

it felt amazing it was so passionate and so emotional i didn't want to brake but i needed air. I broke it and breathed. "Better?" Laxus asks with a smirk on his face. I giggle. "A little" i smile. "Laxus..can you do me a favor? I asked sweetly. "Oh no..yess?" He ask.I roll my eyes."unless you want to help dress me can you get Wendy for me to help out" I puff and Laxus Smirks.

"I dont mind" He gets my clothes. "NOOOO I WANT WENDY!!" I scream and laugh. Laxus Laughs."I think Wendy heard." Laxus said Wendy ran in with a baseball bat. "WERE THE INTRUDER!!" Wendy screams and i burst out laughing and so does Laxus."No intruder Wendy can i have some help getting dressed plzz?! I asked. "OHHHH...ok LAXUS OUT!!" Wendy screams. "Aww....ok" Laxus leaves and i giggle.

---15 mins later~~

Laxus Pov

Its been AGES were the fuck is Y/N it doesn't take this long to get dressed....and i wanted to help i thought. Suddenly the door opens and Y/N comes out on crutches "I DON'T LIKE THIS!!! Y/n yells and i burst out laughing and so did the guild. "Yes my day is so shut and  since im bored i wanna sing" Y/N limps to the stage and get the mic. She giggles and thinks of a song.

--Nobody Pov--

(Play music)

  You're alone, you're on your own, so what?
Have you gone blind?
Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?

Laxus sits with the thunder legion

Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

Laxus looks down knowing this is a memory of the mistake he made

You don't get what all this is about
You're too wrapped up in your self doubt
You've got that young blood, set it free

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

There's method in my madness
There's no logic in your sadness
You don't gain a single thing from misery
Take it from me

Y/N makes tears drop to the floor and everyone knows why. Laxus grits his teeth

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again 

Everyone was clapping and had tears in there eyes Laxus as well Y/N wipe her tears away and looks at laxus and trotted like a horse up to him. Laxus looks at Y/N and kiss her on the check and picks Y/N up Bridle style and walks Y/N home safely

~~~Away from the guild~~~

"Y/N im so sorry about my actions...i feel like a right idiot.I dont know how i could ever...EVER make it up to you...i made you get seriously hurt..i made you have a fear of lighting..I DON'T GET WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A FEAR OVER ME!" Laxus says walking Y/N home. "Because i forgave you..." Y/N said and Kissed Laxus on the check as they make it back to Y/N.

"Can i sleep on the sofa tonight? here i dont want to leave you alone thats all..." Laxus asks blushing a little. Y/N goes bright red. "S-Sure...BUT...your having the bed...end of discussion...im having the sofa END OF STORY!!" I tell him. "I-I cant! its your house" Laxus said.

"I dont care u cant fit on the sofa admit it. Your to big!" I smirk as we get into the house. "FINE! only if it makes you happy" Laxus said. "YAY" Y/N giggle and they slept the night at Y/N.

IM DONE WOOP!! I am thinking about doing a lemon on my 20 chapter...im not sure put down in the comments if you want a lemon or not (dunno what lemon is you need to get a life and its a nice word for sex scene) and any ideas on what i should do for future chapters PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS thanks my little fairies and bye!!!