3 • You Have The Hots For Mr Park?!

V A L A R I E

Truth or dare is a scary game. You can either do something embarrassing or say something embarrassing. There is no easy, medium or hard. It's depends on the person and what type of person they are. "Hey." Avory whispered waking me from my sleep. "What do you want?" I grumbled groggily as she finally stopped.

Pulling the covers onto me more. "We're sneaking out. C'mon come join." She said, I sat myself up and looked at the time on my phone. 12? Are you kidding me? "What are we ever doing?" I asked grabbing my dressing gown and tying it around my waist once it was on.

"We're playing a game." She said as I followed her out, tip toeing out of the room quietly and following her down the stairs. We got to the bottom and I twisted my ankle causing me to hiss in pain, it was a little loud but no one could hear it. Avory helped me limp to where we were going. We walked out he don't door and into another smaller building.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late. Newbie hurt herself." Avory said as we walked over to the group. All girls and they were sitting down, all with torches and light flashing around. "Where are we?" I asked as they all giggled. "Auditorium. No one comes in here after dark." Avory explained as I nodded and sat down.

"I'm Jane." A girl next to me said and I introduced myself and I shook her hand. "Alright let's play!" Another girl with black hair said and we started. "Chrissy. Truth or Dare?" She asked as the shy blonde shrugged her shoulders. "Truth." She said and the girl smirked. "What's the furthest you've gone with a guy?" She asked and we all waited for her to answer. M

"2nd base." She said and the girls all cheers but kept it low. "Right. Ollie. Truth or Dare?" Chrissy asked another girl with blonde hair. "Dare honey." She said giggling. "I dare you, so send Bryan a nude right here." Chrissy said as Ollie pulled out her phone and stuck it up her shirt. The flash going off and a camera capture sound made.

She then quickly typed something on her phone and showed us all that she sent the photo. "Newbie." Someone said shining their flash light into my eyes. "It's Valerie." I said and she chuckled. "Whatever. Truth or Dare." She said challenging me. "Dare." I said as all the girls then 'oohed' as if I made a big mistake.

She just smirked and licked her lips. "You have to strip down and go swim in the lake for 5 whole minutes." Sheesh, sounded dangerous but who cares. "Fine." I said and everyone looked shocked. I stood up and began waking outside, all the girls following me as I walked down to the lake and got fully undressed.

I then dived into the lake and swam around, not looking at them because of how embarrassed I was. I could hear giggling before I heard the girl call out "Time is up!" I turned around and watched as they all ran away. I then realised. Fuck. I quickly swam towards the ground and got out, covering up my lady parts. They took my clothes.

Fuck. I managed to find a potato sack sitting outside and used this to help. "Miss Jones?" Oh no. This can't be happening. I slowly turned around to see Mr Park standing behind me, I made sure I was fully covered. "Mr Park." I said my voice cracking from embarrassment. "May I ask why you're--" he stopped to clear his throats as his eyes scanned my body.

"Indecent?" He said and I chuckled nervously, thinking of an answer. "I needed to take a shower, so I took one and forgot my clothes and I got lost and wound up out here and lost my towel?" It sounded more like a question and he chuckled. "Here." He said handing me his jacket that had been zipped up. I was freezing cold but as soon as I slipped on that jacket it felt so warm.

He didn't wear a shirt underneath so his toned chest was currently smacking me in the face. Stop thinking about it Val. Hes you're teacher. "You better go inside and get some rest Miss Jones." He said turning around. "Aren't you going to rat the me out or something?" I asked as he stopped and turned around. He smirked at me making me wonder what he was thinking.

"Well I'll make you a deal. You pay attention in my classes and I won't mention this to anyone?" He said holding out his hand for me to take, I nodded my head and shook his hand. Agreeing. His hand was warm and soft, I can only imagine how it would feel inside--I coughed to stop my mind from imagining.

"Goodnight Miss Jones." He said as I nodded and turned around, walking inside with the warmth of his hoodie. As soon as I got to my room Avory was in bed and fast asleep. My clothes were put on my bed with a note saying Sorry - Avory. I just moved the clothes and put on some underwear and went to bed.

Snuggling more into the jumper than the bed, it smelled like him. My eyes shot open and I quickly shook my head. I need to stop thinking of these lustful and needy thoughts about my Sex Ed teacher. I ended up having a dream about him though, I was bent over his desk. His warm and soft hands slid up and down the back of my thighs.

"Mr Park." I moaned wanting more of what he was giving. My eyes shot open and I looked around to see Avory standing there in shock. "What?" I asked sitting up and she then smirked. "I knew it!" She yelled pointing her finger in my direction. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. "What?" I asked hoping I was sleep talking or anything.

"You have the hots for Mr Park!"