15 • Ground Rules For This To Work

V A L E R I E

Rules are stupid, hair must be up, shirt must be tucked in. But some rules are good, they help balance the good and evil or they help balance a comfortable relationship. I stepped out of the car and looked up at the tall building I left only a few days ago. I got myself back into the programme, explaining to the board I had some personal issues to deal with.

I ran inside and up to my old room, opening the door to see Avory wasn't in there, she must be in class. I walked over to the stripped bed and sat down, sighing and thinking about this all again in my head.

"You stole him from me! Mr. Park was with me! We were perfect! And then you came along and he pushed me away! I've been watching you since the first time! You just had to be a slut and kiss him didn't you?"

I squeezed my eyes shut as the tears rolled down my cheeks. What happened to her? Is she still here? "V-Valerie?" I looked up and saw Avory standing there in shock. I stood up and smiled. "Hey Bestie." I said holding out my arms and she ran into them, hugging me tight. I almost lost consciousness I couldn't breathe from the hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Long story. Is he--" She already knew what I was going to ask and smiled. "Go get him." She said as I smiled and ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs and for some reason everything felt like it was going 10 times slower. I made it to the classroom and there he was, shuffling around his papers around on his desk. A sad look on his face.

"Salanghae." I said and he turned and looked at me. He looked shocked at what I just said. "I love you Park Jimin." As soon as those words left my lips he stormed over and pulled me into a heated kiss. He shut the door and placed me on his desk, his lips never leaving mine. They finally did so he could kiss along my neck. Why did this feel so right?

"Wait Jimin." I said pushing him back so he was looking at me. "Before we jump into this again we need to lay down some ground rules." I said as he nodded and stepped back, leaning back on a student's desk. "Okay, first rule is that I am not getting married to you because you're family what's it. That is to be planned later on if we still are together." I said and he nodded.

"Second rule, from now on we need to be honest with each other. If you have any other psychotic school girls obsessed with you please tell me now." I said and he chuckled shaking his head. "Third rule, sex is outside of school. Make out sessions can be in secret in school but nothing else." I clarified. "What about that time you gave me head?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest and smirking.

"That was different. No more blowjobs during school." I said and he pouted, his adorable plump lips looking so kissable. "Fourth rule, if we are to go to this ball for your birthday your family must not come up to me and start planning my wedding." I said and he nodded. "You got any ground rules?" I asked and he nodded and stepped forward. "My rules are this. No more talking to Hoseok." I quickly butt in while I still could.

"Hell no! Hoseok is my friend." I defended as he scoffed. "Yeah you guys seemed really close at the dance." He saw that. "It was one time. And I was mad and upset with you. And I knew it would hurt you." I said as he chuckled. "And my other and only rule..." he said as he walked closer to me, my body couldn't move back because I was sitting on the desk. His hands placed on my knees and slowly slid up my thighs and under my skirt causing a small yelp to leave my lips.

"I get to give you a welcome back present." A smirk placed on his lips, his fingers tracing the outline of my underwear which was driving me insane. I knew I said that all sexual activities are to be done outside of school and technically this is breaking one of my rules but I couldn't resist. "Fine." I said as his smirk grew a little bigger and he sunk to his knees. I didn't want to think about anything, but just enjoy the moment.

But my mind had to think of the dumbest things at this time. My Sex Education teacher is going down on me. Alright Valerie get those thoughts out of your head. My skirt was flipped up, my underwear hung down at my ankles and my legs hung over his shoulder. He was currently teasing, kissing everywhere but where I needed him right now. "Jimin." I groaned getting annoyed as I laced my fingers through his hair.

He knew what he was doing and he knew how badly I wanted him right now. "Please." I whimpered hearing him chuckle. "Since you said please." And then he went right for it. His tongue placed flat against my slit as he licked in an upwards motion. His hands gripped my thighs and tried pulling me more towards his face. This isn't the first time a guy has gone down on me but it sure has been one of the best.

My hips bucked up when he began sucking harshly on my clit, rolled it between his lips and flicked it with his tongue. I tried my best to suppress my moans so no one would walk in, my legs were shaking from the restraint of not being able to yell out. "Fuck." I whimpered and Jimin knew what was going on, he placed his fingers at my entrance and slid two fingers in slowly. His tongue worked my clit while his fingers worked my core.

My face was turning red and beads of sweat were on my forehead. The knot in my stomach building up so slow and I needed to release. Jimins pace picked up when he began to feel me clench every now and then around his fingers. The knot that was so slowly building up came undone as I let out a loud moan and quickly covered my mouth. Jimin just chuckled and pulled his fingers out and placed then in his mouth.

My juices that once coated his fingers now replaced with saliva. I rolled my eyes and sat up. Pulling my underwear back up and pushing my skirt back down. I stood up but my legs were a little unstable due to my orgasm. Jimin held me up and smiled. "I know I didn't get to say it while I was eating you out but, welcome back." He said and leant down and kissed me. I could taste myself on him and I don't understand how guys can be okay with that.

I pulled back and had a gross look on my face. "What?" Jimin asked confused as I chuckled. "I do not taste good." I said as he chuckled. "Well to me you taste good." I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. I had to go meet Avory so she could catch me up on some things. "Gotta go." I said stepping past him and heading for the door. "And Valerie." I turned around.

"The rooms are all sound proof. No one can hear anything inside. We have it in case the school is under attack." My mouth hung open. "And you didn't tell me?!" I yelled as he chuckled. I walked out, wow I held in all those screams and moans for nothing.

A/N HEY EVERYONE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE attached PHOTO PLEASE. THIS IS FOR A BOOK BY jiminbootylicious95 which is called 'Royalty Trouble' and I encourage you guys to go check it out! It is amazing! Love you all! Fighting! xx.