49 • Bad Dream?

V A L E R I E

I woke up.

 "Are you okay?" Jimin asked turning his gaze away from his phone and to look at me. 

"Yeah. I just, had a bad dream." I said and he nodded, placing his phone down. 

"Tell me about it." He asked wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into him. I couldn't help but sniffle, I sometimes cry In my sleep. 

"Hey, baby what's wrong?" He asked wiping away my tears and brushing my hair behind my ear. 

"Do you think...do you think we'll last?" I asked. My voice barely a whisper. 

"What? Of course we will. I'm so fucking madly in love with you I can't even see us falling apart. Why? Where did this come from so suddenly?"

"I dreamt about us...and you left. We were married and had kids and you just couldn't do it anymore so you left." I said, tears streaming down my face once again. 

"Hey! Valerie, look at me. Look into my eyes when I tell you this." I did as he told me to. 

"I love you. I have and I can't think of any other girl I would want to spend the rest of my life with." 

With that he kissed you. And this wasn't his seductive or rough kisses that usually turned into sex. It was an actual, sweet, slow and meaningful kiss. 

The one that said 'I love you.'

The one that said 'I'll always be yours, I hope you'll always be mine.'

The one that said 'No matter where life takes us, I'll be there for you.' 

That's why you fell in love with Jimin, because you knew that he could be someone you loved. Even though at the beginning it was mainly just sex between you two, never once did he take advantage of you. 

"Valerie. You need to sleep." - Chapter 8

"I'm bored. Let's have sex again--"

"Valerie. You need to sleep, okay?" 

He saved me. 

"You're going to regret fucking touching her!" - Chapter 13

"No! No! Baby! Stay with me! Valerie! Stay with me!" - Chapter 30

He put me through so much pain and always won me back somehow. 

"I never want to see you again." - Chapter 13

"Don't. Do not finish that sentence Park Jimin! I don't want to hear those stupid words come out." - Chapter 14

And after everything I'm so, incredibly, undeniably in love with him.