30K READS???!!

Okay so it's probably not a big deal--WHO THE FLIP AM I KIDDING??

HOW DO I GET 30K READS?? I DIDNT EVEN THINK THAT MANY PEOPLES WOULD READ THIS??
Okay so calming down now I know I've said it so many times but THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH You guys have no clue how much I love you all and thank you.

I wish I could get set up like a meeting where you all line up and I can spend like 5 minutes each with you and just hug you and thank you.

So in honour of reaching 30k today I will be releasing the very first chapter of my new Taehyung book. It is going to be very interesting I can tell you that.

No it is not another Teacher X Student book sorry, BUT it will have smut. I wanted to make this one a little more fluffy though so if you're into deep smut I'm sorry this book isn't really the one for you.

BUT don't fret and think that I'm not going to have other hardcore smut books in the future. I plan on writing for more of the boys and EXO, SEVENTEEN, GOT7, SF9, WINNER, etc.

If you have any requests feel free to leave it on my message board or just message me privately. Also I never heard back for the writing competition idea I had proposed so I guess no one wants to do it :( that's okay though.

Anyways love you all long time and I can't wait to post the book. I will be posting it at 12:00pm Australia time.

- author–nim🍑