27 • We Are Not Together

V A L E R I E

"Morning cupcake." He said as I was entering the kitchen, he wants to play dirty? "Don't call me that." I said as I began to make myself a coffee. "Why not?" He asked smirking as he placed his hands on my waist but I quickly swatted them away. "Because. We are not together." I said and he chuckled and smirked. "Stop it." I said and he arched an eyebrow, trying to hide his smirk.

"Stop what?" He was playing innocent. "Stop trying to seduce me." I groaned pushing past him. He sucked his bottom lip in before running his tongue over it, making me weak in the knees. "Why? You used to love it." He said running his hands up and down my sides. "Key word: used." I said walking away from him.

I suddenly squealed when I felt my body being lifted off the ground and thrown over his shoulder. I got a great view of his butt. "Put me down Jimin!" I yelled and he did, I was standing not too far from him. He then sat himself down on the couch and patted his lap.

"Lap. Now." He said sternly and I arched and eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Fuck. No." I imitated his tone, this only caused him to smirk. He stood up and walked over to me.

Fuck why did I feel so small right now. "You wanna try that tone again with me?" He asked stepping closer and closer to me. In a blink of an eye he pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms above my head. "I'm not your student anymore. We are not together anymore." I said sternly as he chuckled once again. What was so amusing?

He moved his thigh in between my legs. Why did I have to wear my thin pyjama shorts? He tensed his thigh and began slowly grinding it against my clothed clit that was throbbing for attention. All of this teasing was making me aroused and I could tell he was enjoying it too. But I didn't want to give in, I couldn't give in. If I give in that means he wins.

I held back my moans by biting my bottom lip. I soon found myself grinding down now onto his thigh, my underwear and shorts beginning to soak a little. "That's a good girl." He said smirking and watching as I got myself off on his thigh. I began moving faster and couldn't help the muffled moans that were coming out right now.

I placed my hands on his chest and ran over it. Memorising each and every shape on him. Just when I was about to reach my high I was thrown on his shoulder again. "C'mon baby." He said smacking my right cheek as he carried me up the stairs. "Where are we going?" I asked as he chuckled and smacked my ass again.

A/N • Short. I know. Don't hate me. Smut coming up. Should I do pure filth?