8 • A Night Of Sex Education

V A L E R I E

"Mr Park." I moaned as he slowly slid down my panties. Them coming off completely and being thrown onto the floor. His finger was placed at my entrance and teased my folds, I could feel myself getting wetter by the second as small whimpers left my mouth. His thumb rubbed over my clit a few times causing my hips to buck.

"Please." I whimpered needing a release. "No teasing just fuck me." I groaned getting frustrated. I watched him slip off his sweatpants along with his boxers as his semi hard on sprung free. It was like the other day, pink irritated tip with bits of precum spilling for it. It throbbing so slightly desperate for attention and a release.

"Wait. Do you have a condom?" I asked and he opened up the drawer on the bedside table, pulling out a blue shiny wrapper and tearing it open quickly. I watched him slide it on and a groan leaving his lips. He placed his hands on the headboard to keep him up and hovering above me. With one hand he used to line himself up with my core and tease my entrance.

His tip running between my folds and collecting my juices before circling my clit a little. Finally he slowly eased into me, I'm not a virgin. So I didn't have to worry about the hole being sore or anything because I've down this often. Not lots of times like a whore but I've done it every now and then. It hurt a little, my walls stretching around him. He isn't my first but he's the first big one I've ever gotten.

"Move." I moaned and his hips began to roll backward and forwards against mine. He was going ever so slowly, I could feel him brushing up against my walls and just grazing my g-spot ever so slightly. "Faster." I whimpered as he began to pick up the pace, now the bed may be nice but it definitely was not steady at all. I could hear the headboard begin to rock and hit the wall with every thrust.

And with every thrust I could feel him getting closer and closer to my g-spot before he began hitting it. "Fuck!" I cried out when he got to it. My hips bucking and needing more. His pace picked up even more and met my needs. The knot that has been sitting in my stomach for the longest time finally building up and preparing for my release. The sound of our skin slapping against each other, his balls hitting my thighs and ass as he thrusted.

"Fuck." I chanted as I was being brought to my climax. My mind and vision began to fog up signalling I was getting closer. I could tell he was too by the change in his speed and how his thrusts got sloppier. His hand reached down and began to rub my clit with pressure and speed, causing the knot in my stomach start to slowly unravel. I squeezed my eyes shut as I came all over his cock.

He continued going, trying to get to his high and riding out mine. "Fuck." He hissed signalling he was almost there too. He let out a loud moan along with a string of hushed profanities and my name slipping from his lips as he continued thrusting but slowly. Before finally pulling out. He rolled over next to me and let out a breath. We both laid there covered in sweat and smelt of sex.

Mr Park disposed of the condom and got under the silk covers, I did too but I didn't know what to do. Do we spoon now? Do we kiss? Do I sleep on the floor? I laid there wondering what to do, I heard small snored coming from Mr Park meaning he's fallen asleep. I slowly got up and looked at the time on my phone. It was two in the morning.

I wasn't in the mood to sleep so instead I got dressed and left. I didn't leave like with my things, I just needed some fresh air. I went downstairs into the lobby and found a bar. Now let's see, me + drinks = feeling better. I walked over and ordered myself a beer. I didn't have to show ID thank god, they handed me a drink and sat there thinking about my night with Mr Park.

Why was he so compelling? Sleeping with my teacher will get me in trouble and if my mother were to hear about this, she would flip. But I just also want to know why me? Why does he want me? Before I knew it I had six empty glasses and I was lying on the floor singing. "Ma'am you really need to go." The bartender said but I ignored him and giggled.

I saw Mr Park walk in with a disappointed look on his face. "Sorry, I couldn't stop her." I heard the bartender say but I kept my gaze on him. Little hiccups leaving my lips every ten seconds as Mr Park rushed over to my side. "It's okay. I just need to get her up to her room." Mr Park said placing his cold hand on my cheek. I just giggled and swatted his hand away.

"You're attractive. Have I ever told you that? And you snore. Not loudly but it does get--" I was cut off when he picked me up bridal style and I squealed and then giggled. "And you have pretty eyes. They change colour based on your mood. And you always look at my lips, why do you look at my lips?" I asked in a baby voice which I had no clue where it was coming from.

He brought me back up to the room and laid me down on the bed, I giggled and he went to stand back up I grabbed his collar and pulled him back down. "Valerie. You need to sleep." He said as I giggled and hiccuped once again. I pouted as he pulled my hands away from his shirt, as soon as he stood up and I sat up and began to unbuckle his belt.

"I'm bored. Let's have sex again." I giggled as I fiddled with his belt and pulled it off. "Valerie." He said softly holding my wrists. I bit my lip and looked up at him through my lashes. "You need to sleep, okay?" He asked caressing my cheek as I nodded and laid down. He pulled the covers over me and I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes.