9 • Family Reunions

V A L E R I E

I woke up with my head thumping, like it being being pushed to hit a brick wall. "Ow." I hissed sitting up and looking around. Fuck. I watched as Mr Park walked around getting dressed. "You better hurry, the next bus is arriving in an hour." Was all he said as he did up his tie. I rolled out of bed, and into the floor with a squeal. Mr Park just chuckled making me roll my eyes.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, I looked fucked. I wiped my face of yesterday's runny make up and began to apply my own. "Why are you putting on make up?" He asked standing in the doorway and I applied a few coats of mascara to my eyelashes. "Because, I can and I feel better with it." I said placing it back in my bag. I then applied some lip stick and placed that in my bag.

"You look beautiful without it." He said making me once again roll my eyes. I turned around and went to walk out of the bathroom but he was still blocking the doorway. "Can you move?" I asked irritated with my hand placed on my hip firmly. "Why?" He asked smirking down at me. I hate it when he smirks. "Because we have a bus to catch and I would like to at least eat something and get rid of this head ache." I groaned pushing past him.

I gathered my bags and began to head for the door when I was suddenly pushed up against the wall. "Mr Park!?" I yelled annoyed. "Breakfast can wait." He said placing his lips on mine and kissing me harshly. His hands massaging my breasts as his tongue tried to slip in my mouth. I kept denying entrance, but when he rolled his hips so his bulge rubbed against me core I gasped and he used this to slip his tongue in.

"Mr Park, we can't keep doing this." I breathed out as his lips left mine and went to attack the sensitive skin on my neck. I could almost feel the hickey appear on my skin. "People will notice." I said trying to push his head away but he managed to keep his lips attached to my neck. "So let them." He growled still rolling his hips against mine and sucking the skin on my neck. He finally pulled back and kissed me once again. The rolling of his hips stopped.

"You don't need make up." He whispered cupping my cheek. I just swatted his hand away and moved out of his grasp. Opening the door and heading downstairs, I am hungry, tired and have a massive hangover. I'm going to eat and fix myself the fuck up. I don't have times for games this morning with him. In fact we can't do this anymore. We shouldn't be doing this in the first place. Why does he want me so badly.

I sat down and ordered myself some breakfast that consisted of two poached eggs, bacon strips, snow peas and some orange juice. I waited for my meal to arrive, in the mean time Mr Park came down and joined me. Ordering the same as me. "What's you name?" I asked him. He looked at me by didn't answer. "I just think, if we're doing this I might as well know your first name?" I asked and he sighed.

"Jimin!?" We both turned out heads to see a girl approaching us. "Oh no." Mr Park or should I say Jimin mumbled under his breath. "You little asshole! I haven't seen you in ages!" She said hugging him, and part of me wanted to slap the bitch right now. "Valerie, this is my sister. Ami." He said as the girl turned to me with a bright smile. I take back what I said. "Hi." I said holding out my hand and she swatted it away and hugged me.

I looked over at Jimin to see him chuckling to himself. "Nice to meet you." She said still standing. "Please sit." I said pulling out a chair for her. "Thank you. Sorry I'm ruining your date I just haven't seen you for a while." She said but I told her it was no problem. "So how are you? How long have you and Valerie been together? How come I've never heard of her? Is she a teacher too?" I smirked and looked at Jimin waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, well kind of. She doesn't really teach. She helps toddlers." He said making my smirk turn into a glare. "Actually I do teach. I'm just also finishing my certificate III in childcare and health. I really like kids, I feel that they have a lot more understanding of what's going on in the world than we think they do." I said and Jimin's jaw literally dropped. "I'm impressed." Ami said chuckling.

"So how did you two meet exactly?" She asked. "Yeah Val. how did we meet?" He asked smirking at me. "At a strip club." Jimin choked on his drink when I said that. "A s-strip club?" She asked a little shocked. "Well he was coming out of the strip club and I was on my way home when I bumped into him. He was a prick at first saying that I need to respect him. And then one day he showed up and asked me to dinner." I said smirking back at Jimin.

He wanted to play dirty so I'm playing dirty too. "So how long have you two been together." I went to speak but Jimin beat me to it. "A month." He said making me raise my eyebrows. "A month? You've been together for a month and you didn't even bother to tell me?" She asked making me chuckle and take a sip of my juice. "Sorry. We just got so caught up with the sex and Val drinking and then wanting more sex. What was it you said last night? 'I'm bored let's have sex again?'" He crossed a line.

He's crossed the line, he wants to go there. "Interesting, does she know you have a spanking kink and liked to be called Mr Park?" He asked batting my eyelashes. Ami was smirking but looked uncomfortable in a way. "You're the one who moans when I do it." He fired back. "What an I supposed to do? Lay there bored because I am half the time." I said back, the argument began to get a little louder now and I felt a little embarrassed.

"Look Ami. I'm so sorry Jimin is acting like this today. He was just annoyed he didn't get to spank me last night." I said and she began laughing. "It's alright. You guys have a lot to talk about. But I do want to invite you to the ball." She said and I saw Jimin sigh. "What ball?" I asked confused and she chuckled. "Well my family is kind of loaded, don't get any ideas. But every year we have a ball to celebrate Jimin's birthday. He's turning 21." She said and I nodded.

She gave me the details and then had to go for her hair dresser appointment. The rest of breakfast was quiet between us. We made it to the bus on time and still said nothing to each other. For some reason, at some point during the argument we had I felt like we were a real couple. A real couple arguing about something stupid.