5 • Troublemaker

V A L E R I E

Avoiding someone can be easy, like after a horrible date when you say you'll call but you never do. You start shopping somewhere else or getting your coffee from somewhere else. But when you're a 16 year old girl stuck in a school with a guy who is probably expecting to run into you again, then avoiding them can be hard.

"Please, I know it's compulsory but I cannot spend another minute in that class. I am uncomfortable." I complained as the principle turned me down for the fifth time today. "I'm sorry Miss Jones but the class is compulsory. You are going to have to take it. In fact the class is starting in five minutes so I suggest you get going." She said turning around.

I stormed out of her office and down the hall, the bell rung and I sighed, walking down the hallway when I came to stop and watched as the last of the girls walked in. I stormed in and ignored Mr Park, all the back seats were taken which meant I had to sit at the front. I didn't wait and stand to greet him like everyone else, I just sat myself down.

"Good morning class." Mr Park greeted as all the girls took their seats. I kept my head down and saw his black polished shoes approach my desk. "Miss Jones, may I ask why you did not greet your teacher properly?" He asked as I kept my head low. I lifted my head a little to see his arms crossed over his chest, a dark navy blue button up shirt.

His black tie still hanging around his neck. "I don't care." I said finally looking up and making eye contact. A slight smirk on my lips. "Miss Jones, you just earned yourself detention this afternoon." He said smirking as all the girls 'oohed' in the class. Shit, I am not going. I don't care what he says or anything I am not going.

• • •

Avoiding someone can be hard. Especially when you tell yourself all day you're not going to go anywhere near them. But when you have that person as a teacher, and could go to your principle and tell them about you sneaking out...that makes it even harder. Standing outside the door unsure if I should go in or not. I sigh and open the door, I look up to see Mr Park seated in his chair.

I closed the door and stood there, not daring to take another step. He stood up and walked over to me, I walked back until I hit the door and couldn't go any further. His body was now pressed up against mine and my breath hitched. "What're you thinking about?" He asked, I was confused as to why he would ask me that.

"Your heart rate has picked up. I just wanted to know what's making your heart beat this fast." His said placing his hand in the centre of my chest where he could feel my heart beating. "Mr Park, I came here for detention." I said trying to walk past him but he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. Placing his lips on mine, I wanted to pull away so badly but I also didn't at the same time.

He was like a drug, cliche enough. I knew he was bad for me and how he could ruin my life but I was addicted to him. The kiss felt poisonous and like I was drowning in bad liquor but like I said, it was addicting. His hands trailed up my thighs and under my skirt. His fingers were colder today and goosebumps formed on the skin.

His lips left mine and went to my neck, kissing alone my jawline as his hand pushed my panties aside and his fingers started circling my clit with pressure. I didn't want to moan or give in but this was just too good for me to turn away. A loud but hissed moan left my lips causing his fingers to pick up the pace and apply more pressure to my throbbing clit.

"You're such a bad girl. You like causing trouble huh? You're a troublemaker Miss Jones." A more louder moan left my lips    as my high began to approach. "You keep causing trouble, you'll end up here again." He said as his hand came down and collided with my right cheek. My orgasm approached and I cried out in ecstasy.

His fingers stopped moving and pushed my underwear back to where it was and my skirt fell down back to the way it was. Sweat covered my forehead and I almost collapsed. "Mr Park. That was highly inappropriate." I said turning back around to him. His just placed his fingers up to his mouth and sucked on them harshly. Slightly turning me on.

My juices that coated his fingers now replaced with his saliva. "You want to talk about highly inappropriate? What's highly inappropriate, is the fact I have to slide off my boxers at 1 am, and place my hand around my cock and pretend it's those pretty lips sucking me off. I then cum all over my hand and pretend that you're pretty little cheeks are being filled up with my cum. That's highly inappropriate." I was taken back.

"Thank you sir." Was all I said before turning around and heading to the door. "Miss Jones? We aren't done here." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "But I came to detention." I said and he smirked, adjusting his tie a little. "You did, but you still need to receive your punishment." He said gesturing to his desk. The desk I laid on not long ago where I received a punishment of ten spanks.

"I have to get going. I have homework." I said and he chuckled. "Well let me help you." He said and something in me caused me to walk towards him. "But you have to receive your punishment. The principle would just live to know you snuck out the other night." He said and I realised what he was doing.

"You're blackmailing me." I said placing me hands on my hips. "Indeed I am Miss Jones." He smirked, I sighed and walked over to the desk, laying down on it with my skirt flipped up. "Count them." He said before his hand came down. "One." I said through gritted teeth.