28 • Idiot

V A L E R I E

Idiot -
1. A stupid person.
2. A person of low intelligence.
Synonyms ~ ass, stupid, fool, moron, etc.

In this case I was the idiot. An idiot for letting him seduce me. And what makes me more of an idiot, is I am going to enjoy every moment of this too. At first things were going fast, my body was underneath his as on the soft mattress. His hands running up and down my sides as he left hickies on my neck. My fingers tangled in his dark hair as his mouth worked on my skin.

Then when things began to happen, he suddenly went slower. I didn't want foreplay right now, I haven't had sex in a while and I need him. "Jimin, please just fuck me." I said as he chuckled and pulled down my shorts with my panties fairly quickly. "If you insist." He said and then he plunged himself into my core. It was a little uncomfortable at first but soo enough I found myself moaning at every thrust as it grazed against my g-spot.

"Fuck." I chanted over and over again as he continued hitting that spot harder each time. I was almost there, I could feel the familiar knot growing in my abdomen. A feeling and need of release, but I wanted to wait for him to come first. "Fuck, I'm almost there." He grunted as he slowed down suddenly. "Turn over. Hands and knees. Now." He said, his dominance side exciting me even more.

I turned onto my stomach and held myself up so I was now on my hands and knees. He lines his aching member up with my throbbing core and went straight back into fucking me. Same speed, same spot but even better. I began moaning louder than before, his hands coming down on my cheek turning it a bright red colour. He had his other hand wrapped around my throat and applying pressure every now and then.

"Shit." He grunted as he began feeling me squeeze around him, I was trying to get him to cum faster, because I wasn't sure how much longer I'd be able to last. His hand that was spanking my cheek was now rubbing slipping eights on my clit, I felt his member twitch slightly. He was about to cum. His thrusts picked up so he was basically pounding his hardest into me, like I was dying to cum.

Couldn't blame him, an orgasm is the most intense but amazing feel you could ever experience. Then it happened, he slowed down and his hot liquid sat inside me. I came all over him and fell onto my stomach and rolled onto my back. I quickly got up and went to the toilet to pee. We didn't use protection and I read if you pee straight afterwards it comes out. Thank the lord for that. Yes, I can be smart when I need to be or want to be.

But when it came to Park Jimin.

I was the biggest idiot there ever was.

A/N • Short chapter again. I'm very sorry but next chapter will be good.