19 • Control

V A L E R I E

All throughout the lesson Jimin kept avoiding my gaze and whenever I put my hand up to answer the question he would choose someone else. Was he mad with me? What did I ever do to him? The bell rang and all girls began to move out of the classroom, I made it look like I was about to walk out but as soon as the room was clear I slammed the door shut and locked it.

Turning back around and placing my books on a desk before walking over to Jimin. He just continued packing up his things and putting them in his bag. "Why are you ignoring me?" I asked but he didn't answer. "Did I do something?" I asked and he stopped and sighed, turning to me and he had a cold stare expression. "Who did you go on a date with?" He asked suddenly.

Is that why he's mad? Because I went on a date with another guy? "Hoseok. Since you're too busy I went out for lunch with him." I said folding my arms over my chest. Yes he does have the right to be mad with me but not this mad. "Yeah, well maybe I wasn't so busy. Maybe if you came to me and asked if you wanted to spend time I would've." He began raising his voice at me.

"That's the thing! I always have to go to you! I want to go out, I have to go to you! For once stop thinking that I'm the one that needs you! If I recall you were the one who called me up ready to drop your entire career for me!" I yelled back and he stood there speechless. I sighed and could feel the tears sitting in my eyes and daring to fall at any moment.

I stormed to the door and unlocked it, putting my hand on the handle and sighing. "I don't just go around saying 'I love you' to anyone. Think about that." I spat before exiting the classroom and slamming the door behind me on the way out. I walked down the hallway and up the stairs into my room. "What's wrong?" Avory asked as I stormed in and later down on my bed.

Letting it all out, I cried into my pillows while she rubbed my back and just listened to me. After a few hours I had stopped crying and layer there with Avory in silence. A knock on the door interrupted us and she stood up and went to it. When she opened the door she sighed. "What do you want? You've already caused her enough pain." I heard her grumble.

Jimin must be at the door. "Please let me see her." I heard him whimper. "She's not seeing anyone right now. If you have something you what to tell her, I'll tell her." She said crossing her arms, I heard him sigh before he spoke again. "I don't go around saying 'I love you' to any girl either." Was all he said and then walked away. What am I going to do?

• • •

This was dumb. It's been three days and we haven't said a single thing to each other. I got up and made my way downstairs, quietly creeping towards the place where the teachers rooms were. I stood at his door, but decided to not knock or go in. Instead I stepped away from the door, and snuck outside instead. I walked around the fields for a bit, I heard some sounds and looked up.

There stood a cold and confused nude girl with a potato sack around her. "Miss Jones?" She stood there shocked and frozen. Jimin stood behind her and she slowly turned around to face him. He looked shocked but it didn't show. "Mr Park." She squeaked. "May I ask why you're--" he stopped to clear his throats as his eyes scanned her body.

"Indecent?" He said and she chuckled nervously, thinking of an answer. "I needed to take a shower, so I took one and forgot my clothes and I got lost and wound up out here and lost my towel?" It sounded more like a question and he chuckled. "Here." He said handing her his jacket that had been zipped up. She was freezing cold but as soon as she slipped on that jacket it felt so warm.

He didn't wear a shirt underneath so his toned chest was currently showing. "You better go inside and get some rest Miss Jones." He said turning around. "Aren't you going to rat the me out or something?" She suddenly spoke as he stopped and turned around. He smirked at her.

"Well I'll make you a deal. You pay attention in my classes and I won't mention this to anyone?" He said holding out his hand for her to take, she nodded her head and shook his hand. Agreeing. "Goodnight Miss Jones." He said as she nodded and turned around, walking inside with the warmth of his hoodie. I watched as the scene faded away.

"It feels like it was yesterday doesn't it?" I was startled by Jimin next to me. He was looking at the exact same place I was. I nodded my head and smiled. Tears sitting in my eyes about it all. Jimin noticed and suddenly turned soft. "Hey." He said softly cupping my cheeks and watching the tears roll down them. His thumbs wiping them away, he didn't say anything, he just looked over my face.

And then his lips collided with mine. We spent a good ten minutes just kissing, slowly and passionately. No words were needed at all, just being with each other was good enough. He finally pulled back and pulled me into his embrace. He was warm and comfortable. And for once, I felt as if I was at home.