Chapter 6

****** A week later ******

Blake's POV

I wake up to someone gently shaking me awake, from a nap I took because I stayed up during most of the night because my ribs were hurting.

"Wake up bud." Someone says. "Go away." I mumble way to tired to open my eyes to see who it is. "Blake come on, get up its nearly 8 in the evening, you've been asleep for 2 hours." I think Braden says that. "Noo, leave me alone. I'm still tired."

After that I don't feel anyone shaking me, just as I'm about to slip into a slumber I feel someone picking me up, along with my blanket that I have wrapped around me. I open my eyes to see Braden, he then places me on his hip, I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Aww he looks cute when he's like that." I hear someone say. "I'm always cute." I mumble out loud, only to Hear many people laughing, I open my eyes to see my brothers and some of there friends in the living room.

"Why are you all here?" I ask my voice
heavy with sleep as Braden sits down with me on his lap on the recliner chair in front of them, as they are sitting on the couch.

"We're going to have a movie night, because we haven't had one for a long time." Bradley says. "Yes!" I say now fully awake. I get a few chuckles from my reaction but I don't care I'm just excited for movie night.

Movie nights are the best I get to stay up late with my brothers and if there friends are here to, usually when it's movie night and my brothers friends are around they sleep over.

"What are we going to watching?" I ask no one in particular. "I don't know yet, we'll figure that out once we're all in the movie room. " And with that said my brothers and there friends go to the movie room.

"Braden, can you let me go now?" I ask looking up at him. "Oh yeah." He replies chuckling. "Thanks." I say laughing then I walk into the kitchen with my blanket still wrapped around me with my black Nike air t-shirt on and my blue skinny jeans and some white ankle socks.

I open the cupboard to get a glass out when I realise that there on the top shelf. I stretch as much as I can but I still can't reach. "Ughh, why am I so short!" I ask myself in frustration. I get a chair from the table, and just as I'm about to stand on it, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me lifting me up to get a glass. "Woah. Put me down." I say, once I'm down I see Justin one of Braden and Bradley's friends standing behind me chuckling. "Thanks." I say as I get myself a drink of apple juice. "No problem, shorty."  He replies  "hey don't call me that." I tell him as I glare at him whilst he's laughing. "Aw you look so cute when your trying to be angry." Justin says as he pinches my cheeks. "Hhmph" I slap his hands away and begin to pout as I walk out of the kitchen and into the movie room. I see a few places left so I sit in the corner that connects the couches together. Logan is on my right and Noah is on my left, Logan is Landon's best friend.

We wait for everyone to settle before Braden says "Ok everyone what film Lights out or Annabelle?" Most people said 'Annabelle'

We wait for everyone to settle before Braden says "Ok everyone what film Lights out or Annabelle?" Most people said 'Annabelle'. "Annabelle it is then." Braden says as he puts it on.

"I'm going to bed, night." I say and fake yawn. I get up and run to the door as I see Noah getting up as well. "Blake this happens every time, you might as well just watch it." Bradley says as he to is standing up. "Nah I'm good thanks." I run out the door and into somebodies chest. "Oww." I say as I rub my nose. I feel arms wrap around me then I'm picked upside down. "Hey! Put me down!" I shout I look up and see that it's Justin who is holding me.

"At least that plan worked. " Justin says. "What plan?" I ask as we walk back into the movie room. "We knew you was going to run out so your brothers thought it would be a good idea for me to wait outside the door." "Oh." I say.

I'm then put back to my original seat but as I try to get up again Noah sits me on his lap instead. "Ugh fine I won't leave." I say pouting. "Your still staying on my lap." Groaning I decide to just get comfortable.

Throughout most of the film I kept my head either in a pillow or in Noah's chest occasionally looking up at the screen and then all that could be heard throughout the room was the film and occasionally my screams and then the boys laughing.

By the end of the film it's 9:48. My ribs start to hurt so I ask "Noah can you get me some pain medicine my ribs hurt and my arm." trying not to cry in front of all my brothers friends because that would just be embarrassing. "Yeah come on." Noah replies as he stands me up and we walk into the kitchen.

Once Noah gives me the medicine we go back to the movie room and I lay my head in Noah's lap and curl my legs up so I look smaller than I already do. Noah strokes my hair and my blanket being placed over me as I slowly begging to fall asleep with the film playing in the background and a few people talking. I then hear a clicking sound but I'm too tired to do anything and I eventually fall asleep.

****** Authors Note ******

I am so so sorry for such a late update I've been really busy with my exams but I will still try to update in time. Thanks for reading and keep reading to see what it's like for Blake and his 4 Older Protective Brothers.