Chapter 8

Blake's POV

It is 8 o'clock in the morning and I'm sitting in the living room bored out of my mind, so I decided to do what any other little brother would do. I go and annoy my brothers.

I walk into Landon's room seeing that he is still asleep, but it's not surprising at all. I walk towards his bed being as quiet as I can, which to be honest is pretty quiet.

Slowly making my way onto his bed at the bottom and then I stand with my legs on either side of his body, whilst shouting "Landonnn!" "Go away Blake." Landon mumbles with his head shoved into his pillow. "Nope." I say as I begin to jump up and down on his bed.

As I continue to bounce I'm certain that he's getting annoyed, so I jump and sit on his back, because he's lying face down.

"Wake up.... Wake up.... Wake up." I repeat leaning towards his ear. In a matter of seconds I'm pushed off his bed and land on my butt on the ground "Oww" I mumble, as I stand up rubbing my butt.

"Get out NOW!" Landon says shouting when he says 'now'. "Ok, ok calm down." I mumble as I walk out of his room and towards Braden's room, knowing that Noah isn't here because he went to his friends house.

I open the door slowly, and see that he is to still asleep. I walk towards the side of his bed and I'm about to get on when suddenly I'm picked up and crushed underneath Braden. "Ahh, get off me Braden." I shout at him, trying to get out from under him, which I failed at because he's so much stronger than I am. Well all my brothers are stronger and taller than me. "I don't think so, what were you going to do Blakey?" Braden asks me as he holds my hands to the sides of my head and sits on my stomach not completely though. I'm just glad that my ribs have healed.

"I -uh, um, I just uh wanted to ask if you could make me something to eat?" I reply but more as a question than a statement. "Mhmm sure, what were you really going to do?" "I just told you. Now get off me!" I shout at Braden.

As I kept struggling I seen Bradley walk into the room and looking down at me. "Bradley help! Please!" I plead oldest brother. "Nah I think I might join in." He replies with an evil smirk on his face. "Please, come on guys." I say giving the best puppy dog eyes that I can muster.

I feel Bradley hold my hands above my head with one hand , begin careful of my wrist and he uses his other hand to tickle me and so does Braden. "Ahh-haha st- stopp pl pleeasse" I plead them as I struggle more. "Ha-aha stoppp" They begin to laugh and eventually stopped.

"Finally." I say catching my breath. "Aww come on Blake, you enjoyed it really." Braden says looking down at me. "No, now get off me." I say. Bradley and Braden chuckle at this and let me get up. "We're sorry Blake." They say whilst pouting in a childlike manner.

Laughing I stand on the bed and jump on them both. We all end up laughing and then Bradley picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and he walks out of Braden's room and into mine across the hallway.

He drops me down on my bed and says "get dress, because you have a doctors appointment to see if they are taking the cast off of your wrist." "Yes! Can you choose something for me to wear please?" Bradley chuckles and replies with "yeah sure." "Thank you." I say as he gets out a plain white t-shirt with a white and green checker shirt with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. Bradley walks out the room whilst I change.

I do my hair then walk downstairs into the kitchen to see Bradley and Braden sitting at the table. "Hey." I say as I sit next to them. "What's up?" Braden says as Bradley gets up to make me some cereal. "I've got my appointment about my wrist today and to see if my ribs are healed" I say excitedly. Both of my brothers chuckle at my excitement. "That's great bud." He replies. "Thanks." I say to Bradley as he places a bowl of cereal in front of me. "Your welcome." I eat my cereal then me and Bradley make our way to his car.

*** Skip to after the hospital ***

As me and Bradley are on our way home I can't help but move my wrist around, now being able to fully move it. "How does your wrist feel?" Bradley asks me as he had an amused smile on his face. "It's a little stiff but I'm happy I can move it around now." I reply just as we pull into the driveway of our house. "Good." And with that we walk into the house.

"We're back!"  I shout as I walk into the living room and jump on the couch and take my shoes off. As I get comfortable I feel myself drift to sleep. A couple of minutes after I feel a heavy weight on me. "Oww." I mumble as I look to see who it was and find out that it was Landon, as he heard me mumble he chuckles and then he stands up in front of me.

"What do you want?" I say as I sit up glaring at him. "Well, someone thought it would be funny to wake me up at 8 AM today." He states with an evil smirk on his face. "I wonder who that was." I say acting as innocent as I can. "Hmm I think I know." And with that said I'm once again over someone's shoulder today. "Hey! Put me down!" I shout as I punch his back but know it won't do much because I'm not strong.

I hear a door opening and then we are outside. "Landon please don't, I'll do anything." I plead as I realise he is going to throw me in the pool. "Ple -" I don't get to finish my sentence as I'm engulfed by freezing cold water.

As I reach the surface I hear Landon laughing and then he says "How's that for a wake up call?" I ignore him and climb out of the pool and walk into the house going straight for a warm shower.

After showering and putting on some boxer, grey sweatpants, and a white pyjama top with my black ellesse hoodie with some fluffy blue socks, I walk downstairs into the movie room where all my brothers are and lay with my head on Noah's lap. We watch a movie and I feel myself fall to sleep and I feel a blanket being put over me.

****** Authors Note ******

Hey guys, I am so sorry for such a late update, I have officially left school so hopefully there will be updates more frequently. If you have any suggestions please tell me, I will make chapters of what you'd like to read. Thank you all so much for 5k views I am so happy for the support. Make sure to stick around for more of '4 Older protective brothers'.