Chapter 10 - Part 1

****** Warning this chapter contains rape this may trigger you easily ******

Blake's POV

It is 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I'm watching TV and still in my pyjamas, when Braden walks into the living room.

"Hey Blake." Braden says. "Hi." I mutter back, keeping my eyes on the TV.

"The guys are coming over soon so you need to go change." Braden says whilst turning the TV off. "Wait! Can't I finish what I'm watching first? Please?" I reply. "Nope, now go get dressed." Braden says, I huff before standing up. "Okay."

I drag myself up the stairs and into my room. I pick out some black and white hype shorts and a white ellesse t-shirt,  as well as my grey Hollister hoodie and my grey Nike janoski shoes.

Once dressed I walk into the living room and see all of my brothers except for Noah. "Hey. Where's Noah?" I ask as I jump onto Landon, who's sitting on the couch. I hear him groan but ignore him as I snuggle into him enjoying his warmth. "Get off Blake." He grumpily demands. "Nope I'm comfortable." I say whilst turning my head and giving him a toothy smile.

"He's in the kitchen." Braden replies to my question. As soon as Braden says that Noah walks in and jumps on top of me and Landon. A "Hmph" leaves me and Landon mumbles from under us "Ow... Get off." 

I look up and see Braden and Bradley laughing so hard there's tears in their eyes whilst Noah is now sitting next to is also laughing.

"Who's coming over?" I ask once they've stopped laughing. "Justin, Mike, Logan, Alex and Carter." Bradley says. Justin and Mike are Bradley and Braden's best friends, Logan is Landon's best friend and Alex is Noah's whilst Carter is one of mine who is also Alex's younger brother, so they'll be coming together.

****** Half an hour later ******

Whilst we're watching TV the doorbell goes "I'LL GET IT!" I shout running to the door only to be picked up and thrown over Bradley's shoulder. "Heyy! I wanted to get it." I say whilst pouting even though he can't see.

He opens the door and I hear a few people laughing, probably because of how I'm upside down slightly. "Hey Blake, how's it hanging?" I hear Carter say as he walks around Bradley and looks at my face, chuckling with everyone else at his pun.

"Oh you know, it's great." I say whilst lifting my head slightly to see him.

Once Bradley put me down I say "Hey Alex." with a smile and a small wave. After that me and Carter go to the games room.

Somehow after playing on call of duty for a while me and Carter ended up on the floor play fighting.

"Ugh... ge.... t .....o- off ..me." I breath out struggling to get Carter off of me. "Nope, not until you admit that I'm stronger than you." He says whilst smirking. Without saying anything I use all the strength I had left and manage to flip us over so I'm on his stomach holding his hands to his chest with all of my strength, I'm not that strong but I'm not that weak either.

Smirking I say "Now who's stronger." "Well obviously not you." And with that said we are rolling around on the floor until I feel someone pull us apart. I look behind me and see Logan holding me against his chest, I look at Carter and see Landon holding him the same way.

As soon as our eyes make eye contact we both burst out laughing, till our faces are as red as tomatoes and tears stinging our eyes. Landon and Logan let go of us and chuckle slightly at the sight of us, Carter being bent over holding himself up with his hands on his knees and then me, literally lying on the floor too weak to even try to stay standing up.

It must be a funny site to see two twelve year old boys in our state. I slowly begin to calm down as well as carter and just lay there breathing heavily, catching my breath. I look over at Carter and see him doing the same.

"Come on you two we're all going to the park for a bit." Landon says.

****** At the park ******

After messing around with each other I needed to go to the toilet. "Bradley? I'm gonna quickly go to the toilets over there." I say pointing to the public toilets across the then side of the park. "Ok, don't be too long. And don't talk to anyone." He replies and with that I walk over and into the toilets.

After I'm done doing my business I walk over to the sink and turn the tap, I feel a hand on my shoulder scaring me slightly I jump and hit my hip on the sink. I look up and see a man roughly in his late 40s maybe early 50s wearing dirty clothes and with an evil smile on his face. "O-o-oh um-m ex-exc-excuse m-me." I stutter having a bad feeling about this man.

"Well, well, well look at what I have here." The perverted man says smirking creepily with lust filled eyes.

After hearing him say that my heart begins to pound in my chest, I don't realise until now that the man has managed to corner me in the small dirty bathroom corner.

"Please, let me go." I say without stuttering as tears pour down my face like a waterfall. "Well aren't you a cute one." The vile man says, his breath hitting my nose from how close he is to me.

I push against the man only to have a stinging sensation my my cheek it was so powerful that if he wasn't holding me against the wall I would've fallen by the force.

I begin to sob loudly as he starts to put his hand that isn't holding my hands above my head against the wall all over my body. I struggle but my attempts fail. "ST-STOP PL-PLE-PLEASE!" I shout, although that only seems to make him angry, with another punch I'm thrown to the ground and turned over onto my stomach with my hands pressed against my back. "Stop shouting or I'll make you regret it!" The man says right into my ear.

My tears never ending, I struggle to get away but I'm nothing compared to his strength.