Chapter 10 -Part 2

****** Warning this chapter  contains rape this may trigger you easily ******

I push against the man only to have a stinging sensation my my cheek it was so powerful that if he wasn't holding me against the wall I would've fallen by the force.

I begin to sob loudly as he starts to put his hand that isn't holding my hands above my head against the wall all over my body. I struggle but my attempts fail. "ST-STOP PL-PLE-PLEASE!" I shout, although that only seems to make him angry, with another punch I'm thrown to the ground and turned over onto my stomach with my hands pressed against my back. "Stop shouting or I'll make you regret it!" The man says right into my ear.

My tears never ending, I struggle to get away but I'm nothing compared to his strength.

"HELP! HELP STOP PLEASE!" I scream as loud as I can, before I can do anything I'm turned over and back handed across my more than likely bruised cheek.

*You're going to shut the hell up!" He shouts right in my face whilst giving me a shower at the same time by spitting whilst he speaks.

Wrapping his large hands around my throat I begin to struggle as my air ways close, I feel myself getting weaker and weaker, but just before I could fall unconscious, the tall man moves his hands off my neck.

I take that opportunity to take in gulps of much needed air, whilst coughing.

I feel the man start to put his hands on my thighs and began to grip them tightly. "Now I suggest you listen to me, unless you like the pain. Ooh you do like it huh?" The man taunted, a sickening smirk on his face as he came closer to my face. "N-nno, p-ple-ase st- sto-op." I managed to get out in between my sobs. "Oh I think you do baby." He exclaims with a menacing glint in his eyes.

He flips me back onto my stomach and manages to pull my shorts and boxers down in one go. "NO! PLEASE DON'T!" I scream whilst kicking and moving as much as I could but it didn't effect him in anyway.

I could hear him undoing his belt and undoing his pants then I felt him about to enter me, but before he could he was knocked off of me.

As soon as he's off of me I get into my hands and knees and then back up until I'm against the wall curled up into a small ball, ignoring everything around me as I cry hysterically.

I feel arms wrap around me but scream and push the person away from me, when they don't let go I look up and see Bradley. I cling to him as if my life depended on it, I feel his strong arms tighten around me before I'm picked up into Bradley's arms.

"I'm here. I've got you, your safe now Blake." I hear Bradley say. I can hear commotion but block the sounds out around me and just lay my head in the crook or his neck.

My sobs are just as harsh as before, I feel my heart beating fast and my hearing is like an echo in an empty room, I can here Bradley saying something to me but I can't hear him, my vision is like a black hole and before I know it I'm surrounded by darkness itself.

Bradley's POV

What the hell is taking him so long, I think to myself just 10 minutes after Blake left to use the public toilets.

"Hey! I'm going to see what's taking Blake so long!" I shout to all the guys. As I'm walking to the small building I get a bad feeling in my stomach.

Getting closer I hear someone crying hysterically and then I hear "NO! PLEASE DON'T!" After hearing this I run into the toilets only to see something I wish I'd never seen. I freeze at the sight of my baby brother, trapped underneath an old, vile man, looking vulnerable and helpless.

Snapping out of my trance, the man begins to take is belt off and unzip his pants. I slam into him seeing red, I punch him in his face over and over and over again. Before I know it my knuckles are covered in his blood.

I step off the disgusting man once I know for sure that he is unconscious and rush towards Blake who is huddled against a wall. I wrap my arms around him, he starts to scream and tries to push me away, all I do is hold him tighter to myself. He looks up at me finally realising it's me and clings onto me as if his life depended on it.

I pick him up and take off my jacket and put it around Blake's small shaking form. "I'm here. I've got you, your safe now Blake." I say softly to Blake. He lays his head in the crook of my neck and wraps his arms around my neck tightly and his legs around my torso.

His sobs get harsher and he begins to hyperventilate. "Hey, hey, hey Blake you need to calm down for me." Before I could say anything to him, he passes out in my arms.

I stand up carrying Blake outside of the toilets before shouting for the other guys to come over, whilst tears start to spring in my eyes as I look down at him and wonder what could've happened to him if I didn't get there in time.

I look up and see all the boys coming towards us, Braden runs over and demands what happens, I begin to tell him what I know but before I could finish I break down crying.

"Hey, calm down ok? Everything's going to be alright." Braden says softly to me. But the guilt I feel for leaving him there on his own is too overwhelming and I can't seem to calm myself down.

"He's in there." I say pointing towards the old building behind me. And with that Braden rings the cops as Justin and I try to get Blake to wake up.