Chapter 4 - Part 1

Blake's POV

Me and my friends Jason, Luke and Carter went out to go to the park because it was really warm today.

As we were walking around the corner I was suddenly pulled into an alleyway. "AHHH-" a hand muffled my shouts. "mhhmm, mhm" I try shouting for help but it doesn't work. "Shut up!" The voice said making me tremble in fear as I recognise the voice of my bully Drake.

Once we were in the dark alleyway. I was suddenly pushed to the floor. "Omph" a noice leaves my mouth as my side connects with the hard ground.

You see my brothers don't know about Drake and his friends bullying me, if they found out it would not be pretty.

Drake is in the grade above me and he's a lot stronger and also bigger than me but then again most people are.

I look around and notice that Jason, Carter and Luke are being held back by Drake's friends. I look back in front of me and see Drake looking down at me with an evil smirk on his face.

"W-what do yo-you w-want?" I ask stuttering. Drake and his friends all begin to laugh. "W-what do yo-you w-want?" Jack mimics one of drake's best friends.

"Don't hurt him!" Luke yells trying to get away from Shane's hold on him. "SHUT UP!" Drake shouts at Luke who tries to cower back but can't because of Shane.

I stare at the floor now suddenly finding it very interesting. About a minute passes and I think that they may have gone but that thought goes when I feel a foot connect to my side and again and again. "AHHHH" I yell as I hear a crack then was suddenly overwhelmed with pain that it was becoming unbearable, then I feel my head get kicked to the side and then my eyes begin to drop but not before I feel an excruciating pain go through my wrist. Then everything goes black and I can no longer hear anything except for a ringing sound in my ears.

****** Noah's POV ******

I was in the living room with Bradley  watching tv when the phone rings. I get up to answer it, seeing as Bradley is to lazy.

"Hello" I say without looking at the caller ID. "Noah?" I hear on the other end. "Yeah, who is this?" I say. "It's Carter, Blake's friend you need to come near the alley that's by the park Drake beat up Blake and it's really bad." As soon as he said that I completely froze. Speechless.  "Noah? Noah!" "Is he okay? what's wrong?" I begin to question. "Just come to the alley quick". And with that he hangs up.

"Bradly we need to go to the alleyway by the park, Blake's been beat up really bad! Call Landon and Braden to meet us there!" I say really quick. Me Bradley ran out of the house and to the car.

As we get there I see Landon there with some of his friends and Braden as well. I kneel down next to my little brother as tears begin to cloud my eyesight. "Blake! Hey buddy, come on wake up" Braden says as he puts Blake's head in his lap and lightly taps his cheek.

****** Blake's POV ******

"Ughr" I slowly open my eyes and see all my brothers surrounding me and some of there friends and mine.

"Hey buddy, are you okay?" Bradley says. "No" I say as I go to sit up but a hand on my chest keeps me down. "Stay lying down your hurt pretty badly" Braden says.

Slowly I hear sirens then realise that it's an ambulance. I'm put on a gurney then I'm strapped to the bed. That's all I see before darkness consumes me.

****** Arthur's Note ******
Hey guys it's Jade, the next part will be uploaded soon. keep reading for more of Blake and his 4 older protective brothers.