Chapter 9

Blake's POV

The next morning I wake up in my bed. One of my brothers must've carried me up yesterday, I think to myself.

I get out of bed and go to the closet and get out a sky blue t-shirt and some light denim jean shorts that come to the knee, I then go to my drawers and get out some black Calvin Klein boxers and some black ankle socks.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, I get undressed and then have a shower once the water is the right temperature. After my shower I get dressed, I brush my teeth then dry my hair with the towel.

"Blake?" Someone calls me as I walk downstairs. "Yeah?" I call back and walk into the kitchen. "We're going out to the beach today and you can invite a friend if you'd like." Braden says to me as he puts a plate of scrambled egg in front of me. "Ooh yes! Can Luke come please?" I ask as begin to eat my breakfast. "Yeah sure I'll ring his mom to see if he's allowed." "Thanks." I say.

Once I finish my breakfast I go back upstairs and change into some dark blue Nike swimming trunks, taking off my socks and putting on some Nike slides. I also put my black towel into my black Jack Wills back pack and the light denim jean shorts and some Calvin Klein boxers. Just as I finish, Braden shouts "Blake, Luke's here!"  "Coming." I yell as I run down the stairs.

"Hey." I say as me and Luke do a bro hug. "Yo. Thanks for inviting me." Luke replies. "No problem." I say with a smile that he returns.

"Come on you two everyone's already in the car." Bradley says as he walks out of the front door holding it open for me and luke. "Coming." I say as we go to the car I realise that either me or luke will have to sit on one of my brothers laps because there isn't enough seats for us.

"Right Blake you sit on Noah because there isn't enough seats." Braden says. "Ugh ok." I say as I climb onto Noah's lap. Once I'm on his lap he puts the seat belt around the both of us incase of an accident. "Hey." I say to Noah as I lean my head on his shoulder trying to get comfortable. "Hi." He replies, his chest vibrating as I feel him chuckle.

****** At the beach ******

"We're here!" Bradley shouts from the front. "Yes! Finally!" I shout. Noah takes the seat belt off of us and I jump out of the car landing on my feet.

I stand next luke waiting for my brothers and there friends to get there things out of the car so we can go on the beach and set everything up.

Once we get everything set up, Bradley puts suncream on me and luke. "You can go now." As he says this me and luke are already running down to the sea.

Luke goes into the water, it goes to the middle of his stomach, I stand next to him and the water goes just above my stomach, because I'm much shorter then Luke being  4'6 and he stands around 5 foot.

I look over at Luke only to get a face full of sea water. Luke starts to laugh, so taking that as a distraction I splash him back and then runs towards the sand, whilst laughing.

"God dammit Blake!" I hear Luke shout after me, but also in a playful manner.

I turn my head whilst running and end up falling under the water. As I come back up I can hear Luke and the other boys laughing. Before I can go again Luke is already in front of me.

"Oh heeyy Luke." I say to him smiling innocently. "Hello." He replies with a mischievous glint in his eyes, as he switches his gaze to something behind me.

Before I can look behind me I'm picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. "AHHH PUT ME DOWN!" I shout to whoever is holding me.

"Ok, you asked for it." Said who I now know as Justin, one of Braden and Bradley's friends.

Before I know what's happening I'm thrown under the water, I come up coughing out sea water. "Oh *cough* come onnnn." I whine.

After being at the beach for a couple of hours the sun is beginning to set. "Right I think we should pack up and go home? You guys can come back to ours if you want and stay over too?" Says Bradley. There was multiple replies of 'Yeah's, 'sure's and then the loudest one was "Hell Yeah!" From Luke, which made laugh.

"Yes!" I say excited that my best friend is going to be staying over.

****** At Blake's house ******

"Right Blake and Luke you guys go get some of the blankets and pillows from the cuboid on the landing and bring them down whilst Bradley and I get some snacks and drinks." Says Braden "Ok." Me and Luke reply at the same time.

"You get the ones off of the top shelf and I'll get the ones on the bottom one." I say to Luke. "Alright shorty." Luke says chuckling slightly. "Heyy! I'm not that short, I'm just not as tall as you." I say with a pout. "Yeah exactly, your short." He replies laughing, so much that theres tears in his eyes. "Come on let's just get these downstairs." I mumble as I get an armful of blankets and a few pillows.

We watch a few movies before I fall asleep on the floor next to Luke.

****** Authors Note ******

Hey guys, I'm soo sorry for the late update, if you have any suggestions of what you'd like to be in this book then please leave a comment. The next chapter will be uploaded sometime next week hopefully. Thanks, Jade 😏