Chapter 7

Blake's POV

I look at my clock that's on the bedside table next to my bed to see that it's 09:17 am. I get out of bed slowly not wanting to hurt my ribs, even though they're healing they still hurt.

I go to the bathroom and put the bag thingy that the doctor gave me for my arm so I don't get the cast wet, I turn the shower on till it's the right temperature then I take my clothes off and go in the shower.

After my shower I step out and dry myself with a blue towel and then I towel dry my hair.

I changed into some boxers and then slipped on my blue denim jean shorts and my white Lacoste polo shirt and and then some white ankle socks. (His outfit is at the top.)

I walk downstairs for breakfast, when the smell of sausage, bacon, beans, and egg fills my smell. I go into the kitchen to see Braden making the pancakes whilst Noah and Bradley are sitting at the table, and Landon is making himself a drink.

"Morning guys." I say as I sit down at the table. I get a series of "Good morning" and "Morning".

"Mhmm that smells so good." I exclaim. My brothers chuckle as I dramatically smell the air.

Once we've finished our breakfast I go to the living room and watch some Phineas and Ferb.

Suddenly the tv turns off "Hey! I was watching that." I say as I see Bradley with the remote in his hand.

"Oh well go change into your swimming trunks were going in the pool. " before I can reply he's already left, so I go upstairs and put in my swimming trunks and take my t-shirt and my socks off, I then put on the bag for my cast.

Once I'm done I walk downstairs to see Noah at the bottom with his back facing me so I jump onto his back startling him. "Woahh! I almost dropped you." Noah says as he manages to stable himself. "Sorry." I say sheepishly. "It's alright." He says.

He walks us outside to the pool and sets me down on a chair that lies backwards. He then goes over to the side of the pool and does a cannonball.

(Picture of the pool)

"Blake you need to put sun lotion on

"Blake you need to put sun lotion on." Bradley says to me as he walks outside. "Ok, can you put some on for me?" I ask looking up at him. "Yeah turn around." I turn around and then I feel the coldness of the sun lotion and big hands on my back.

Once he had finished he picks me up over his shoulder so I'm dangling down his back. "BRADLEY PUT ME DOWN!" I shout at him whilst punching and kicking everywhere, probably looking very stupid. "Nope." He says popping the 'p'. "Please." I plead dragging the word.

Before I could say anything I'm thrown into the pool. I swim up to the top and breath in the air, I look around and see Bradley hunched over laughing besides the pool and the rest of my brothers either in the pool or out of the pool laughing. "Hmph" I huff out as I climb out of the pool and sit on the recliner chairs.

"Aw come on Blakey, I was only joking." Bradley says as he walks over and stands in front of me. I ignore him knowing that it's something that my brothers don't like it. "Blake?" I turn my head so I'm looking the opposite way to my eldest brother. "Please don't ignore me... I'm sorry." I turn my head and see Bradley pouting like a 5 year old. I huff out then say "Fine I forgive you." With that Bradley's pout turns into a big grin, he looks behind me and before I can look I'm once again picked but this time bridal style. "Hey! Put me down!" I say looking up I see that it's Noah. "Nah I'm good thanks." He says as he jumps into the pool, he lets go of me so I won't drown.

"Noaahh!" I shout as I come up laughing. I see that all my brothers are now in the pool and are messing around.

We spent the day in the pool before it became late. I was the last one in the pool not wanting to come out yet even though I'm getting cold, I just don't want the fun to end.

"Blake! It's time to come out now." Braden tells me as he comes outside. "Noo I don't want to." I say as I swim to the other side of the pool. "Blake get out now!" I can tell that I'm annoying him but I stay right where I am. "No." I reply.

I was so engrossed in the conversation between me and Braden that I didn't notice someone behind me before I was pulled out and wrapped tightly in my fluffy black towel. "Ugh I wanted to stay in the pool." I whine. "Well you can't, so stop whining baby." Bradley says in a soft voice.

I decide to snuggle into him more now realising how cold I actually am, I feel myself slowly fall asleep before I'm sat on the couch. "You can't go to sleep yet Blakey, you've got to have a shower and then put your pyjamas on." Bradley says as he shakes me gently to wake me up more. "Ok." I say. I get up and walk slowly upstairs into my room. I get some of my black Calvin Klein boxers, I then walk into Braden's room and take his white adidas hoodie and go to the bathroom. I get into the shower and wash myself all over then drying myself , then putting my boxers and Braden's hoodie on, after that I brush my teeth and towel dry my hair.

I walk downstairs and go to the living room where I see all of my brothers on the couch. I sit down on Bradley's lap curling myself into him trying to share his warmth. I hear chuckles so lifting my head that I had snug under Bradley's chin I see my brothers looking at me with smiles in their faces.

I roll my eyes but keep a smile on my face and focus on the movie that's playing. Sometime during the movie I fell asleep.

****** Authors Note ******

I am so sorry for such a late update I have been busy with my exams but I have two exams left so there will be updates more frequently. If you have any suggestions please let me know, thanks. Carry on reading to see what it's like for Blake and his protective older brothers.