Chapter 11

His sobs got harsher and he begins to hyperventilate. "Hey, hey, hey Blake you need to calm down for me." Before I could say anything to him, he passes out in my arms.

I stand up carrying Blake outside of the toilets before shouting for the other guys to come over, whilst tears start to spring in my eyes as I look down at him and wonder what could've happened to him if I didn't get there in time.

I look up and see all the boys coming towards us, Braden runs over and demands what happens, I begin to tell him what I know but before I could finish I break down crying.

"Hey, calm down ok? Everything's going to be alright." Braden says softly to me. But the guilt I feel for leaving him there on his own is too overwhelming and I can't seem to calm myself down.

"He's in there." I say pointing towards the old building behind me. And with that Braden rings the cops as Justin and I try to get Blake to wake up.

Soon after, the cops arrive they take the man away. When the cops had came an ambulance came too.

They put Blake on a gurney and wheeled him into the back of the ambulance. "One of you can go with him." The paramedic said. "Bradley you go." Braden's says. "Are yo-" "Yes I'm sure, go Brad."

****** At the hospital ******

(Still Bradley's POV)

After waiting in the waiting room for what felt like hours but was possible half an hour we were finally allowed to see Blake.

I walked into his room and saw him on the hospital bed with an iv in his left hand. I sit down by his side and hold his hand in mine as tears begin to leak my eyes that I tried hard not to let them fall.

The rest of the boys come in and take seats around Blake's room.

I gasp as I felt his hand twitch around mine, this causes all the boys to look over. Blake's eyes slowly begin to open, he looks around and then as if you remembers he's crying his eyes out. I grasp my little brother into a hug holding onto him as my life depended on it as more tears begin to fall.

Blake's POV

I feel a headache begin to form as I slowly open my eyes, I look around trying to figure out what happened, I instantly get a flashback of what happened in the toilets.

Tears spring to my eyes as I remember everything that man said and how he touched me. I'm met with strong, warm, comforting arms of my older brother. I wrap my arms around him as tight as I can whilst sobbing into his chest. I feel more arms go around me and realise all my brothers are hugging me.

No one says anything but that's okay but the comfort of there actions tell me that they're here for me.

Soon enough a doctor walks in. "Ah I see that you've woken up, there's a few cuts and bruises but other than that your fine, physically. Now mentally that may be the opposite, I'd like to ask a few questions to you if you don't mind." The doctor says with sympathy reflecting in his eyes. I nod my head and lean more into Braden who sat behind me with his legs on either side of me.

****** Skip the questions ******

The doctor nods thoughtfully before asking Bradley to step outside so they could have a talk.

Bradley POV

The doctor asks me to step outside, I'm slightly worried that it may be something bad. Before jumping to conclusions the doctor begins to speak.

"Based on Blake's answers I think it'd be best if he went to therapy for a couple of sessions as these things tend to leave trauma, then we'll see how it goes from there." After that I mull it over coming to the conclusion that it is the best thing for him at the time being. I say a thank you to the doctor before going back into the room and deciding how I'm going to break the news to the guys.

****** Authors Note ******

Hey It's Jade, I am soo so sorry for such a late update, I have been busy with college and I've had really bad writers block but more chapters will be coming. Again I am really sorry for such a slow update.

Keep reading to see what happens next on '4 Older Protective Brothers'